resumed pursuit

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
GregoryLionborn

resumed pursuit

Post by GregoryLionborn »

So as some of you may recall, I've discussed some very intriguing experiences regarding UFO's and (what I assume to be, due to what I've seen/encountered) extraterrestrials. However, my experiences have slowly decreased over time, and I still feel like there was a purpose to what happened in the many, seemingly related, incidents I went through.

I've been looking at how to begin a deeper pursuit of studying UFOs and ET's, and in theory ideally attempting communication to send something back up into the sky. But it's also difficult, because in such a field you always run into an incredibly mixed bag when it comes to who's serious, who's not, and who's honestly crazy.

Because I still can't help but feel like there was something missing that I need to uncover, and it's going to eat at me until I make progress with it. This may not be the best place (as it's primarily spirituality, spells, etc), but sadly my "go-to" UFO forums seems to have stagnated and flaked on replies. Sooooo, I was curious who here may have suggestions for attempting contact and tracking. I'm no stranger to the overall study, but I've never been able to initiate contact (that I'm aware of) or have the time/resources to go "hunting" hotspots and such.
Eternity begins, and ends, with the ocean's tides.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: resumed pursuit

Post by Firebird »

Do you know of some hot spots here in So Cal? I would suggest the desert for sky viewing.
We do see too much here in the city, though I did have a strange encounter with lights in the parking lot of bar once about 10 years ago. Six points of light moving super slowly like two vehicles 3 lights each in triangle formation and they seemed very low to the ground. There were several people out side who saw this also. Wish I had my camera then. Anyway after several minutes they just disappeared. Also Topanga Canyon has been know as a hot spot, we camp there every spring. (except last year we went to Sycamore canyon) however we have not had an encounter there. The only other encounters that I can recall occurred near the SSFL in Chatsworth (site of the worst nuclear meltdown in US history), and one out in the mountains near Parkfield (the earthquake capitol of the world) Those were about 30 years apart but the lights and movement were the same. One seemingly small red/white light that moved at hyper speeds in every which direction across the sky, and then it would hover for a time, then creep a little in one direction then zip over to another. This went on for some time, and in both cases I had some one with me who saw the same phenom.
I know Spirit Talker has some knowledge on this as Does Snowcat. With all these folks who have a phone you would think there would be more photos/videos out there. I 'm a little creaped out by the horns sounding from the sky. Was that for real or a huge internet joke?
So I see you are not impaling any longer :P Good to see you once again :fairy:
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

They don't like to be photographed, which probably accounts for the lack of pictures. The vehicle inhabitants have the ability to dissuade people from taking pictures, and in some cases from even looking at the vehicles.
Daughter of Sekhmet
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi - I like EarthFiles website which is Linda Molten Howe’s 40-years of research archived plus weekly programs. Dr Steve Greer’s Sirius website. The annual Contact in the Desert meetups schedule and reservations are on line.

I haven’t purposefully tried to summon a UFO but they tend to make a visible presence on their terms. With 2 exceptions my sightings have been the triangles. I've had my latest sighting a year ago while driving home from the grocery store. It was parked in plain sight if you just looked above the tree line. I'd pulled over & watched for a few minutes then just went on my way to deal with those groceries.

I recall abductee experiences back to age 3 & Im over 65 (hoozah!) so have had some time to think about it. Their purpose hasn't been very straight forward. In my teens, I'd been downloaded some previews of coming events & blocked at every attempt from writing or speaking of it, so why did they bother? All I can guess is it served their purpose a. To get my OK (per their code of ethics), b. To feed into the collective mind-set & thus effect mass awakening (or I'm kidding myself?). This idea runs along the 100th monkey concept that if you show enough monkeys how to do wash their food the whole colony will sponteneously change behavior & wash their food when the collective mass is reached. I suspect mass consciousness "awakening" is the goal. In hind-sight i can pick out that there's been an underlying, directive influence throughout my journey, or again I’m kidding myself.

SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I needed a break. Cat's were fed.

One thing I did to explore the memories was intensive journaling. There's a formal procedure for intensive journaling that can be googled or go-daddy'd. Journaling brought out the relevant threads because they stood out when I focussed on what the results were of any abduction experience as it related to the time period of my life in which it had occurred. Not all experiences were negative, and the teaching one's were fruitful.

The IJ process is akin to remote viewing an event in that the memory is revisited & the tiniest sensory nudge is noted, but without re-experiencing the emotional explosions, or the screaming & cursing. It is intensive but controlled. You quit when it gets too hot. You're in control & that makes a big difference from being cattle prodded.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Also I've found ECETI YouTube helpful in the present.
https://m.youtube.com/#/channel/UCjzKBd ... d3HAHACylA
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I bumped into an old friend... Sort of

How Does One Speak to a Ball of Light?
https://www.amazon.com/UFOs-Does-Speak- ... l+of+light
GregoryLionborn

Post by GregoryLionborn »

Hey back! Haha, I like that silly nickname my old friend gave me way back in high school, but I always felt it was kind of weird to use for places like this. Lionborn has a more direct connection to my last name and feels more new agey. (speaking of feeling new agey, like SpiritTalker mentioned! lol)

As for the shape, since shapes got brought up, I thought I'd share a better visual of what I saw. The shape of mine was almost identical to "G-6" on this chart I found years ago. (excluding the intriguing memory of a more recent event, where the smaller crafts returning to the large "mothership" one, which were triangular, and the large one took up a LOT of the sky above. That was intriguing, too, since more than the other events, that felt distinctly like "lost time" and a true memory. I don't know if it was different visitors (as their transport appearance seemed different), or if there was a different approach to their methods, but it was weird. Like the originals felt like a transportation of me. At the least, my consciousness. This new one felt like a memory of an event; or perhaps the memory of the end of the event and their departure.

Anyway! Thanks for the inputs! I always love getting to hear from others, since I know how I feel about my experiences, but it's obviously so much larger than us, that I'd love communication with others to help make sense and get direction from it!

I do love CA camping, so that could work. I also love Joshua Tree, which is a favorite since I was a child. Though I don't recall ever having a sighting out there. Curiously, from this newest experience, it seemed to be right here in my town in Orange County (Tustin/Irvine). I'll definitely have to look into the "intensive journaling" too. That sounds very intriguing and I'd love to get to know more.
Attachments
UFO shape chart.jpg
Eternity begins, and ends, with the ocean's tides.
Astro Logical 1

Post by Astro Logical 1 »

They walk among us. Why look up when what your looking for quite possibly is already right under your nose.
What species do you want to meet? And what do you hope to achieve by it?
Be careful what you wish for. Not everything is benevolent.

Mow a crop circle in your lawn. Maybe a symbol for dna or such. Or perhaps some of the glyphs seen in Peru
Love and Blessings

Return to “Beyond the Earth”