Wishing Well Spell

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Wishing Well Spell

Post by SpiritTalker »

Just for fun...

Timing: full moon
Supplies: 3 or 9 pennies, fine tip marking pen, small jar or bowl 1/2 full with water
(you can substitute smooth stones for pennies)

. You can begin 3 days before the full moon and write a different, 1-word wish per day on a penny for 3 days; or copy the same wish on 3 pennies per each day for 3 days to build up energy. Total is 3 separate wishes over 3 days. 3, 3x3 or 9 is the number of the full moon. )O(.

. On the night of full moon, take the pennies & jar of water outdoors under the moon. The full moon is still there even if it's cloudy.

. Over the course of several minutes, hold each penny (or set of 3) &' imagine it's wish as already being fulfilled, then drop the pennies into the jar of water which is serving as a wishing well.

. After the 3 wishes are made hold the full jar between your hands and put your energy into it & thank the Powers; then leave the open jar on a windowsill until the water begins to evaporate. You can add more water if needed. When it feels like the time is right, and before the well runs dry, you scatter the pennies anyplace outdoors to release the magic & walk away without looking back.

. Don't be concerned if somebody picks up a penny. It's brings good luck to share.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wishing Well Spell

Post by Firebird »

I bet this can be modified to incorporate the upcoming Imbolc holiday. Doing this 3 days prior to Imbolc instead of using the moon. Then rather than charging up on the moon charge up the eve of Imbolc.
Since Imbolc is the holiday of Brighde and she is known for her sacred wells, it seems like it would flow :D
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”