Full moon and what relates to it?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Onlybeentenminutes

Full moon and what relates to it?

Post by Onlybeentenminutes »

So different phases of the moon have different energies and are better suited for certain spell work. I've heard the full moon is good for love. Is this true? What else relates to the full moon?

I'm mostly asking because I thought the full moon had something to do with love. And this year my anniversary falls on a full moon day so I thought it was kind of a cute thing I wanted to tell my girlfriend, but I wanted to ensure this actually was the case (that the full moon relates to love) before I told her about it.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Full moon and what relates to it?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I have only read of the full Moon's application to completion of projects, the success of ventures, the power to move a spell to manifesting. Not any single uses or specific goals over any others. Perhaps other people have different references or colloquial sources. The June full moon is a honeymoon with many June weddings.

To aid magical efforts we time spells for increase & abundance during the waxing moon phase & spells for reducing & banishing during the Moon's waning phase. Full is for completion & fulfillment.
Astro Logical 1

Re: Full moon and what relates to it?

Post by Astro Logical 1 »

For me, the full moon is always very intense. I spend them meditating, charging crystals, doing candle magick, and generally just chaining myself to the basement floor because when I turn into a werewolf I stay out of trouble.

Metaphorically speaking of course :vampire: :evilwitch: :vampire:
Love and Blessings

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”