Discovering myself?

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
onyxnight

Discovering myself?

Post by onyxnight »

Merry meet beautiful souls! Here lately the topic of reincarnation has been popping up just about everywhere and it's been weighing heavy on my mind. I feel deeply about it and have an interest in it, however, I am so lost when it comes to myself. How does one get in tune with oneself in order to figure out who they possibly were in their past life? Surely there is a youtube video or a book somewhere out there that would answer this question for me so I feel a little silly bugging anyone about it, I am just trying to get all of the information I can because it is something that has really been following me, almost like whomever I was in a past life is trying to get me to remember them? As strange as that may sound that is how it feels.

Anyway, blessed be to all.
Abiegayle

Re: discovering myself?

Post by Abiegayle »

It doesn’t sound strange at all. I feel exactly the same!
Astro Logical 1

Post by Astro Logical 1 »

The key is through memory reactivations from adolescence. It was during that time, you were still in touch with your past life. You were fresh from the ether. Still had that "new car smell" if you will.

So, your moms old perfume, something you used to eat as a child like fruit loops or capt crunch. Or whatever brings you back to that timeframe.

That's a foot in the door. Then you have to put yourself in a trance of sorts.
Love and Blessings
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

You might want to get familiar with the concept of Akashic record & browse the book sites. Simple light trance meditation & dream induction are useful methods of recall. Memories come hit & miss, in no logical sequence, sparked by flashes of awakening which come from pivotal actions & decisions in a lifetime. Reading a lifetime's bits & pieces can give a false feel of telling the whole story when (metaphorically) we're only gathering impressions of the household from quick peeks through the window.

If you've ever had a clairvoyant experience the past life recall flashes can feel similar.

I suppose techniques start with centering meditation & one useful idea is to meet your higher self which is that level of your Soul-Being that has it's fingers in all the pies. It's the part of us that arranges lessons, sets spiritual goals, & knows stuff. Meditate & ask for a symbolic name of this part of yourself. Then when you want to do some deeper works, center & call on that name.

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Idiots- ... hic+record

I find the Idiots Guide & For Dummies books to be useful starting points in a subject.
barker

Post by barker »

I found matrix v at http://www.trufax.org to be exact. It tells you what it means to liase with other lives too - through the higher self. A game changer.
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Please remove the tapatalk signature advertisement
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Meditation and dream working work well. I notice with mine, it will be weird and it will take along time. So think of it as an on going process.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
onyxnight

Post by onyxnight »

Thank you for all the helpful replies! :)
stormofwind

Re: Discovering myself?

Post by stormofwind »

Mine started after my near experience ..
Began my past life from 20's and the 60's
barker

Post by barker »

Past lives can be taken through any world you do with your multidimensional magical divine self. They are perfectly connected to you throughout all of time (especially the now) and they do not mind what you are. Just to be careful with what you do, ie don't hurt yourself.
Sollomyn

Post by Sollomyn »

I've heard of numerous liscensed Hypnotherapists who work on Past Life Regression; you might consider trying one of them. :)

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”