The good, the bad and the Gemini

General questions and conversations about astrology.
L.J.Hex

The good, the bad and the Gemini

Post by L.J.Hex »

Ok, lets talk about Gemini.

I have a personal reason to start this topic here as I have dated several Gemini girls. They are a wonderful match with me as I'm Aquarius, its often fiery and lively relationship which end up with Gemini leaving out of the blue, but the way there is crazy roller coaster ride of fun and surprises.

What's with these people? Gemini is one of the most awesome signs to be born under and I really love them. But what's with the totally split personality? Gemini seems to have both day and night, darkness and light, the good, the bad and some times the ugly in them. I would say their good traits usually override the bad ones, but the bad ones might just break the camels back. They seem to be emotionally unstable, some times unreliable, changing their mind on things in a heart beat...

I'm not an expert on astrology, but certain kinds of people seem to come in my life time and again and I've learned something about this, my curse and blessing seem to be other Aquarius, Scorpio and Gemini. Also of my best buddies is born under Libra and with him everything is just perfect. I wonder what would happen if I would start dating a Libra girl? Perhaps that could balance things out better than it goes with the fiery sun of Gemini.

Speak out, tell me your experience on Gemini and maybe you got some advice how to keep them around and how to deal with their crazy two sided personality?
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
Karma Khaos

Re: The good, the bad and the Gemini

Post by Karma Khaos »

lol Libra and Aquarius relationships tend to look good on paper since they're both air signs, but in practice it's usually a different story. Aquarius likes to rebel and think outside of the box, go against the grain and whatnot, while Libra just wants everyone to get along (and will agree with things whether they mean it or not to keep the peace). For friendships it's fine, but when you're attached to the person, that aspect might get on your nerves. It really depends on what else you have going on in your chart though.

As for Gemini, the word that comes most immediately to mind is "easily distracted." Okay, that's two words, but still. lol Don't get me wrong, they're not ditzes by any means, they're usually very intelligent! They're just quick to take interest in something new and end up dropping whatever they're doing to pursue it.... sometimes that includes people. They're mutable, it's in their nature to be social butterflies like that. Oh, and moody. Very moody. lol

I think the trick to keeping a Gemini around is to keep it interesting and never take anything personally. They tend to need variety on many levels, and if they don't get it, they get bored and move on. At least, that's my experience. Oh, and don't overdo the emotions stuff. It just doesn't seem to be their jam.

But of course, these are all just generalizations. You really have to take the whole natal chart into consideration. No two Geminis are created the same!
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

Interesting, I don't have that many libras in my life, I'm not sure if I have ever dated one. :D

Tell me about moody and ever changing nature of Gemini... Oh dear, I could complain about it forever. They just tend to be the sweetest people out there when they're on their good side. I have never been able to keep them around for long though.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

One of my best girlfriends is a Gemini. She makes me crazy but I love her to death. Kinda in you face one day then very reserved and secretive on another. I have a half bro who is also Gemini, and he can swing like a pendulum but then so do a lot of people. My polar opposite is Gemini, so in a way I am challenged to begin with on this sign. I had a boyfriend who was Gemini, I won't get into details but I was lucky to safely get away, that steered me clear of any others. Course his type occurs in all signs.
I think patience is required here. They are lovely people, you just have to get to know both of them.
FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

That sounds soooo familiar. Except Gemini usually never bothers me much, no matter what I do, I always forgive and forget in seconds. I can't be mad at them. xD
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Gemini definitely has the potential for dual personalities. I raised one. Virgos are moody. Capricorns can be obssesive.
Daughter of Sekhmet
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

I have been reading things about astrology lately and I can sure find things corresponding with my own experience of these two sided lovely beings... :mrgreen:

As I predicted, a certain someone held quiet for a bit, I allowed her the freedom she needs and what a surprise, she's talking with me from time to time again being really nice. Lets see how much freedom and time she needs, but let me take a bet, its not done yet.

One thing is damn sure about Gemini, they're really hard to keep around. But at least the ride is worth it. And they totally mesmerise me in a blink of an eye.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”