Psychedelics & crystals

UFO's, extraterrestrials, abductions, the Universe, planets, stars, galaxies, black holes, white holes, wormholes, and everything beyond.
Lunareina

Psychedelics & crystals

Post by Lunareina »

IMG_6652.jpg
What do you think about psilocybin mushrooms?
barker

Re: Psychedelics & crystals

Post by barker »

It looks like you are going to have a fantastic trip. ;)
Lunareina

Post by Lunareina »

barker wrote:It looks like you are going to have a fantastic trip. ;)
[EXTRATERRESTRIAL ALIEN]☮️ om Shanti
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

"What do you think about psilocybin mushrooms?"

They're fungus.
Beyond that I've never thought about them & had to look at Wikipedia to get info to respond to the Q. I've liked stuffed mushrooms at restaurants & i dislike mushroom soup. I always figured the non edible one's were poisonous. I vaguely associate the psychotropic one's with Cochrain's death, for right or wrong that's stuck in m'haid.

As for inducing euphoria, heck I don't even like getting fuzzy headed from prescription pain meds so I think I'd fight an induced trip like a cat fights water; it wouldn't be something i'd want. I'm not that curious.

I wouldn't think 'shrooms are consumed solo but for a safety cushion needs a monitor.

I like the ruby fushite in the picture & was eyeballing the rough stones & didn't even see the mushrooms at all until the 3rd or 4th scan. So-0 not my thing :D
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Psychedelics & crystals

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I have a pretty good relationship with them, although I’ve never used them spiritually. I bet they will make your crystals very pretty to look at... for hours. Ha. :D

Rosie
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Anyone who is allergic to penicillins or cephalosporins probably shouldn't consume them. There's a possibility of cross reactivity.
Daughter of Sekhmet
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

@snowcat that’s very interesting! I am actually allergic to penicillin but I’ve never had a negative reaction to psilocybin. But I don’t consume them often. Maybe once or twice a year for the last 5-7 years.

Rosie
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Lunareina wrote:
IMG_6652.jpg
What do you think about psilocybin mushrooms?
I think they’re sacred.

Last time I was able to do them was in 2014 in Amsterdam, where it is legal. A few friends and I had a mushroom ceremony after a week of discussions on magick, alchemy, and general spiritual evolution. It turned out to be the best trip I ever had.

As a bit of advice, make sure you have the proper set and setting, and do them at night, lights off, with the appropriate music choices. Music with words can become distracting, instrumentals (like Explosions in the Sky, 6-hour meditation music, etc)) are better. Try to do it without talking the whole time too, just relax and listen to what they teach.

If you do them with anyone else, make sure you all have a similar intent on doing them ritually (or similar intent to do them for a reason, not just to do them). Group ceremonies, I find, go much smoother if you have a sitter, but for solo ceremonies I find it’s not always necessary but it’s still always recommended to have one.
Lunareina

Post by Lunareina »

Thankyou Corvidus I’ve taken them a few different times but never in the dark, although Mckenna always suggests it.
Last edited by Firebird on Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please remove tapatalk signature advertisment
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Our spring campout is based in a ritual journey in which mushrooms are consumed. We have a ceremony with the shrooms first and at the end they are made into a tea, the cup is passed around with words of wit and prayer. Thus far haven't been able to get it together enough to preform an actual ritual while on the journey because that had been the main goal originally. Now the ritual is all in the prep and honoring the fungus, which is quite magical. Then the participants are off on their own or in groups to discover what they can on this lovely greening land.
I personally do not really care for them as they make my limbs feel numb and I do not like that, so I usually do the homeopathic dose and now days I am available as a watcher.
This ritual does occur in the day, though the location is relativley remote because the idea in this mini vacation is connection to the land and the returning of life on the earth. It's at a hike in campground and after 2 days of connecting with the earth the ceremony can begin. This year will be our 17th annual event...some of the insights and enlightenments folks come back with are really interesting to hear being relayed, the evening is filled with laughfter dinner and mead!
Our senior Druid is a Terrance McKenna fan and this was all originally his idea based on the volumes he had read on the man and mushroom journeying. I'm not sure why ritual as a group is so challenging while on the journey, but starting out in ritual and then taking the cirle with those who choose to drink the tea has been really successful.
I don't reccomend taking this gift of the Goddess lightly. Never use the mushroom in a non reverant way. I also do not endorse taking the shroom. Know yourself first, like Snow said it can have interactions physically, or mentally especially if taken in the wrong context. However, scientific research is discovering some uses for mushrooms (and other plants like ayahuasca) with terminal illness and those facing end of life fears. You can further your knowledge by reading stories of those who dare to use their bodies as a testing ground on a website called Erowid.

Blessed Be,
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Lunareina

Post by Lunareina »

Thankyou Firebird [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️ I love the concept of taking the mushrooms in ritual ceremonial setting. I’ve always seen the mushrooms as a gift to this earth. Taking them in a group with others very much intrigues me. The forest sounds incredible and amazing experience. [HEART DECORATION]

Return to “Beyond the Earth”