Compatibility of Libra and Gemini?

General questions and conversations about astrology.
Onlybeentenminutes

Post by Onlybeentenminutes »

I was wondering, mostly because I couldn't find one of those calculators (not that I exactly trusted them in the first place) that would do a reading for a wlw relationship. The ones I found kept correcting the genders to make it straight.

So with that out of the way, I'm in a somewhat new relationship. I love her a lot, and literally nothing said about our zodiac compatibility will sway my opinion on her. I was just curious though about what specific compatibility is like and if, in terms of zodiac signs, we're a pretty good match for each other.

She's a gemini, her birthday is May 31, I don't remember the time, but I know her moon sign is a Taurus.

I'm the Libra, birthday October 8, my time is 6:20 AM and my moon sign is Aquarius if that helps at all.

Just curious here, thank you for any answers :))
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Compatibility of Libra and Gemini?

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Taurus = Earth sign
Libra = air sign

Air and earth are neither super compatible or non compatible. And actually, I don’t believe any couple is non compatible. My husband is a Leo, a fire sign. Fire and earth are totally opposite. Does that mean hubby and I are non compatible and should give up? No. But it does me we have to work at being compatible. We’re very aware of our differences and have worked for almost 10 years learning each other’s habits and ways while reminding ourselves that opposite doesn’t have to be bad and to be more tolerant of their behavior.

Rosie
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Just realized that you said her birthday is May 31 and I wanted to point out that is usually the date for a Gemini. The info I gave before was for the Sun signs and zodiac personalities.

Gemini = Air sign. So instead of having I work to tolerate differences, you may have to learn to tolerate the similarities, which could make things boring and mundane.

Since Gemini’s usually have 2 personalities there is a chance that Libra will be in love with one of the personalities and potentially totally turned off by the second personality.

Rosie
barker

Re: Compatibility of Libra and Gemini?

Post by barker »

Gemini and Libra have only one thing in common and it's thought. They go their own way also.. You'll probably teach/learn how to "win." :roll: Alone.

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”