Volcanic Witch Project: Sibley Volcanic Regional Preserve

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
shastalore

Volcanic Witch Project: Sibley Volcanic Regional Preserve

Post by shastalore »

Hello All!

A true California Labyrinth!
Uniquely wild and untamed, in a wilderness setting, at a geologic cross-roads where the orient meets the American west.
A fascinating, fun and informative webspace about a remote labyrinth located in Sibley Volcanic Regional Preserve, in the East Bay Regional Park District, in the hills above Oakland, California.

Created by Helena Mazzariello, a Montclair artist, psychic, and shamanic practitioner, as "a gift to the world" the Mazzariello Labyrinth, more commonly known as "Mazzariello's Maze," was originally laid out in the form of a classical labyrinth.

The Mazzariello Labyrinth (also dubbed the "Volcanic Witch Project") is in a remote location, ideally suited as a place of serenity and contemplation. Those who take the time to trek the extra distance to reach the site, enter and walk the Labyrinth, pray, meditate, or simply examine the messages and talismans left in the center are rewarded with an experience that is profoundly spiritual. A total absence of clergy and congregation, the sensation is quiet and humble, yet up front and personal.

For some, the Labyrinth is the catalyst for a true spiritual awakening. It embodies man's unending religious quest and represents the frontier of the very limits of our present knowledge of the mystical world.

The website includes a spiritual primer as well as rich visual imagery and sound tracks.

Enjoy!

http://mazzariellolabyrinth.orgfree.com/
Attachments
newmasthead.gif
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Volcanic Witch Project: Sibley Volcanic Regional Preserv

Post by Firebird »

Next time I am in the area I shall seek this place out. :D
Thanks for the resource, I'll be moving it to Websites Media and Services.
Please come on in and make an intro about yourself and let us know a little bit about how you came to the path of the witches.
Blessed be, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”