Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ancient Astronaut (alien) theory?

Post by Firebird »

SnowCat wrote:
firebirdflys wrote:I think the only ones that do dna are those 23 and me, or ancestor.com, but you just need a blood type test to determine if you have rh negative. Ask the pharmacies or your doctor.
I'm O+ ...no aliens in my history :annoyed:
Bb, FF
You would actually need to know the Rh status of each of your direct ancestors, and you would need to know if you are ++, or +-.
Thanks Snow :fairy:
I found this article in which they talk about rare blood types. One is so rare that this type was rh-null and only 9 donors in the World. (Musta been where Greys Anatomy got that storyline last week... lol)
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science- ... 180951669/

Which got me thinking. If there are only 9 people in the world with this blood type, maybe they are the chosen ones? Eh, just thinking out loud.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Yellow diamond light

Post by Yellow diamond light »

I have seen what happens to the human mind when the eyes see something that they do not believe is possible. Maybe the reason they don't make themselves know is because like what David Bowie said in that song. He'd like to come and meet us but he's afraid he'd blow our minds?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

https://www.amazon.com/Day-Earth-Stands ... 438&sr=1-2

Written from the debunkers view - just for balance.

I've just spotted this on Amazon - the comments from this discussion encourage me to consider further; & while personal anecdotes are always interesting, like most people I need evidence. Bless the bees.

Edit: I read this today - Like I said, it offers an opposing view for balance. I'd burn it if it were a paper edition.
Yellow diamond light

Is it proof for your eyes only you seek or proof for the rest of the world?
If one appeared before your eyes whilst you were watching TV some night and said hi, how do you imagine you would react?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I can only realistically speak for myself of course.
Ive stated above that i believe i've already met a few ETs. Without exception I froze like a deer in a spot light. Beings of one kind or another suddenly appearing isn't something new or restricted to ETs. Which isn't to say pop-up shock value wears thin. Ghosts, Fae & ETs all have a sense of humor so there must be something Divine in them all :D . The Craft resonates diversity.

Edit: nothing in my own private anecdotal ET experience has been of a "Shining One" calibre & I would imagine that to have had such exposure would deeply impress personal belief. Experience shapes beliefs.
Yellow diamond light

I would love to hear about your visitations.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh golly, I've posted some here & there in various discussions. One that made me laugh was at Diamond Cave KY when a gnome ran ahead of me & stopped to make a face mimicking my look. :shock:
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Hey guys, man I’ve got some reading to do here. I took about a 2 week hiatus from the forum. I was just so busy, even if I popped in, I didn’t have time to respond. I did get to watch that UFO conference I told you guys about. Lots of interesting speakers and topics. I wrote some things down to share with y’all but haven’t had time to type it all out for you. I will say this though, several were making claims that there may be some connection between ET and the metaphysical world around us. This was super interesting to me because that’s what I also believe and it was nice to hear other in the UFO community think the same. I’ll have to find more type to type up my notes so you guys can get the speakers names and more info. But, this is a pretty busy time for me. This weekend I have a chance for the first time to sell some of my propagated succulents in a community sale. Small potatoes for some but I’m excited. Wish me luck!

Rosie
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Oh! good luck Rosie.!
Looking forward to your post. :fairy:
Bb, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

RosieMoonflower wrote:
Lady_Lilith wrote:
Yellow diamond light wrote:What's your thoughts?
Having taken anthropology and as a lover of history, I can't believe in it. It's not for me. I understand why people believe, however. But it's not scientifically valid.
Which part of the theory isn’t scientifically valid that you are referring to?

Rosie
The ancient astronauts one where they came down and helped build pyramids etc. I don't really believe aliens have ever visited this planet. I could *possibly* see them visiting in astral form, but physically, no.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Is that also scientifically valid? :D I can't help laughing at my own impossible considerations.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Don't know what Anthropology has to do with other world visitors. Lots of questions along the human evolution. We are unusually unique from our earlier linage. Genetically we somehow developed the ability to form meaningful language and had many eureka moments of intellectual advancements. Essentially there was a moment in time from which we evolved rapidly not consistent with normal evolution. Archeology finds so many ancient constructs that even today is beyond our ability to replicate. And what is it about all these megalithic circles and doorways to nowhere that today we postulate to be "sacred space" (star gates). We got knowledge and technical advice from someone from somewhere. In another million years or so (if we survive ourselves) most likely we will be star travelers perhaps tweaking primitive evolutions on distant worlds. Seems the natural order of things for ancient and wise other world beings to eventuate into god-like beings with unimaginable wisdom and power. They may well be our Pantheon of Egyptian, Greek and Roman Gods and Goddesses.
The universe was not created by a God but rather the universe is creating God ever evolving throughout a multiplicity of worlds and the life phenomenon.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

here's that segment about the rh-blood type on Ancient Aliens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMOv4wPLFrc
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

SpiritTalker wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:47 pm I can only realistically speak for myself of course.
Ive stated above that i believe i've already met a few ETs. Without exception I froze like a deer in a spot light. Beings of one kind or another suddenly appearing isn't something new or restricted to ETs. Which isn't to say pop-up shock value wears thin. Ghosts, Fae & ETs all have a sense of humor so there must be something Divine in them all :D . The Craft resonates diversity.

Edit: nothing in my own private anecdotal ET experience has been of a "Shining One" calibre & I would imagine that to have had such exposure would deeply impress personal belief. Experience shapes beliefs.
My last experience with ET's ended with me 86'ing them. I became aware in the middle of an attempted abduction. They haven't been back.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Eleanora

Post by Eleanora »

Figured I'd chime in here. I'm a total believer in the ancient alien theory. I've seen UFOs before throughout childhood, one in particular experience which my brother in law and my sister and my nieces and nephew all witnessed at the same time; looked like an intergalactic battle between dozens and dozens of UFOs right over top the family farm. Blew our minds. That was the day I decided to make up my mind about aliens: I don't trust them. I don't like them. Earth is for Humans, and those ETs are CLEARLY violating the Prime Directive clearly laid out in Star Trek. =P

I know there are multiple species/races of aliens, and I know some of them have what one may call good intentions, and I REALLY don't care. I want them off my damn lawn. *chambers my shotgun* lol. (I'm a Montana girl. =P)

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”