A Few Questions :) Spells without Candles

If you'd like to share a spell or ritual or start your own online Book of Shadows, feel free to do so here.
battyballerina

A Few Questions :) Spells without Candles

Post by battyballerina »

Hi! I am very new to this so I apologize if I ask so many questions! For me it has been diffi cult finding answers through my research because Wicca is such a personal thing. Here are a few questions I have to start:

I've looked into Wicca and discovered there are many different forms of it, and different Wiccans worship different Gods. Could someone please explain this to me?

Currently I am unable to access candles and also I have no access to gems/stones and many other tools used for witchcraft. Are there are any substitutions?

Lastly, I am in need of two spells. The first being a spell to help give strength to a friend of mine that is struggling right now. She lives very far away so it must be someone I can perform alone.
The second is a love spell. But this one is different because I need a spell that can make someone fall in love with someone they've previously been in love with but whom they have si nce lost feelings for.
I am open to potions as well.

Thank you
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: A Few Questions :)

Post by SpiritTalker »

Questions are good ;)

I've looked into Wicca and discovered there are many different forms of it, and different Wiccans worship different Gods. Could someone please explain this to me?

Wicca basically recognizes a goddess & a god IN nature not separate from it. Every culture throughout history has it's own names for their gods as well - some believe the many forms are aspects of each other & some believe the Gods are separate beings, while still others believe the gods are man's personification of the creative force of nature. There's no one way in the Craft. The different forms of witchcraft evolved from different regional & ethnic cultures. Human primitive relationship to The Sacred Land (eco-system) for survival has shaped natural belief systems. Wicca (as religious Witchcraft) is literally an expression of fellowship with the Earth. Witchcraft - the art - can be practiced by anyone with or without a religious format.

Currently I am unable to access candles and also I have no access to gems/stones and many other tools used for witchcraft. Are there are any substitutions?

See "simple spells" at the top of this spell-section for examples of spell forms like cord/knot, bottles, sigils, stone-stroking as well as a basic candle spell. Use your hands to project energy. Look in the kitchen for herbs you have and look up their uses in the correspondence list noted below. Find all-purpose, white quartz & unique stones outdoors or at garden stores. Use plain paper & colored pencils for drawing sigils; paper envelopes make biodegradable packets you can write on. Tea is an herbal potion & coffee comes from magic beans (seriously).

Some useful topics mentioned here:
NewB Tips. viewtopic.php?f=163&t=38203

Simple Spells. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36682

Lastly, I am in need of two spells. The first being a spell to help give strength to a friend of mine that is struggling right now. She lives very far away so it must be something I can perform alone.

See the spell post Think - Feel - Say It viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33104&p=247787#p247787

The spells in the Simple Spells Post can be used for any need. An all-purpose incantation
Earth, Water, Air, Fire come Ye now, work my desire. X I now acquire by Earth, Water, Air, Fire.

The second is a love spell. But this one is different because I need a spell that can make someone fall in love with someone they've previously been in love with but whom they have since lost feelings for.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum/forum180.html
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/love-spells.htm

The EUTM spell section is full of love spells. I personally don't recommend 'em but you can surely browse the spells to give yourself a broad view of what's involved. It’s been said that the spell begins as soon as the Crafter begins thinking about how it might be done. To a Wiccan "making" someone fall in love would be considered coercive & interferes with free will, so it would be better for the person who wants to rekindle attraction to make themselves appealing thru putting a glamour spell on themselves & to create ops to get together.

There's a whole section on potions in the kitchen witchcraft section viewforum.php?f=77

Hope that helps.
barker

Re: A Few Questions :)

Post by barker »

battyballerina wrote:Hi! I am very new to this so I apologize if I ask so many questions! For me it has been diffi cult finding answers through my research because Wicca is such a personal thing. Here are a few questions I have to start:

Gods are great for "knowing" which is great for ease of understanding. Personally I just think study and know on my own, while spirit voices come to me.
Anything with a "bright mind" to use. You could use a cooking pot, for example. smiley_dance
Lastly, I am in need of two spells. The first being a spell to help give strength to a friend of mine that is struggling right now. She lives very far away so it must be someone I can perform alone.
The second is a love spell. But this one is different because I need a spell that can make someone fall in love with someone they've previously been in love with but whom they have si nce lost feelings for.
Strength and love spells would be my among my primary causes too. So fundamental. For strength, word/actions to the effect of "thou must be". For a love spell, definately get into your heart and trust their potential to love you back. Make it a watery thought/deed for best effect.
Thank you
Welcome. barker

Return to “Post a Spell or Ritual”