Seen A Woman

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
stormofwind

Seen A Woman

Post by stormofwind »

with long blonde hair in an long white dress walk by real fast out of corner of my eye..
Maybe a angel I don't know it didn't feel bad..
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Seen A Woman

Post by SpiritTalker »

Is seeing spirits unusual for you? What were you doing when you saw this figure?
Did the spirit respond to you in any notable way? Details man, details! :D
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Yes unfortunately it is usual for me and my mother..
I was another room across from the den sitting in a chair watching tv
out corner of my eye I seen her it was real quick but seen a her.
It was not burly or misty it was tall slender woman..
As what or who it could it be ?
I seen ghost animals too
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Could just be a passer-by. Poor you. It's sad that you feel so burdened that you refer to the Sight as being unfortunate. It's AI t easy, that's for sure. It seems you have been given eyes to see other worlds that most cannot know as well as what you don't want to know. Trade offs.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

At times it gets to me I don't want help with spirits then cascade effect would happen
I see them all over not all the time. Maybe at one time I was a spirit?
I'm not afraid of them a friend mine said I'm basically sponge with this..
They are drawn to me..is a gift hard to say others with less capacity to deal
with this end in mental hospital...
I'm one stronger ones my other friend is scared of them..
barker

Post by barker »

I attempted to describe to myself that the spirits were intelligent. They were not. Since then I have been finding intelligent moments are when they happen +ve, and boring moments are when they happen -ve. Boredom must be the most awful fate ever conceived - no truth and no reason, just a sad understanding that one's life is not okay.

I suggest that your gift, like mine, is to allay that matter. barker
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I don't think that just seeing spirits is drawing them to you. Spirits are there to see for anyone with the senses to view more than the merely physical world. Seeing or hearing the non-physical realm is no different than physical hearing, seeing, touch & taste. It's just another means of perception. It's normal to use the senses we have. It's abnormal to deny they exist. IMO the person who said you were like a sponge has it backwards. Perhaps you are drawn to the spirits simply because you can sense them. I know you aren't afraid of them - why would you be?Spirits are part of LIFE. Why shouldn't we develop the very ordinary senses to perceive what's around us? We also have the ability to ignore or tune out the senses we dont need to use 24/7. For example, few city dwellers can sense a lion 200 yards away but If we lived in the wilds we'd use different senses to protect ourselves; but we already have those senses even when we aren't using them. Seeing spirits is just another sense. And no, people do not end up in asylums because they see spirits.

I suppose there are people who are so afraid of living that they're afraid of their own shadow. Maybe a lot has to do with attitude. I've seen spirits all my life & to me it's unreasonable to be afraid of the spirits of other beings, living or deceased. That's like being afraid of all the everyday physical people you pass on the street anywhere on any given day. We reasonably need to be cautious of predators but not afraid of everyone we pass. They've got their own business to attend to & hardly notice us. Certainly it's understandable to be startled when a non-corporeal entity strolls through our living room (the same as if any stranger just walked in) but we soon recognize that our living room isn't visible to spirits in their space, & they're just harmlessly passing through. You really couldn't work in this field if you were afraid of it. You choose when you will compassionately respond to it. If you work with the unseen even occasionally it becomes normal-to-you. We need balance & it's our responsibility to look out for ourselves. If we start thinking of ourselves as "special" & puffing up our ego, Nature has a way of poking pins in our ego to deflate it & let the gas out. Those are times to be grateful. :)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Spirit knows what she's talking about here, You posess a gift that many do not have.
...and the only way you would wind up in an institution is if the the spirits are telling you to do bad things and then you actually act them out.
Bb, ff
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

I have been seeing her alot in dreams and feel her .
For some reason I wonder could be another spirit I feeling nothing bad
from her.

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”