Observantcat needs help.

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Observantcat

Observantcat needs help.

Post by Observantcat »

Okay,

Long story short,

I went through a really rough time. I think someone may have hexd, cursed, or is literally sucking my life out of me.

Bad news? Medical tests confirm this.

I know Wicca, paganism isn't a medical provider, I'm not expecting it to be.

Is there a way to find out if someone has wished ill against me? Curse, hex, exc?

Every good deed back fires times ten, and seems like everything I touch is being poisoned.

I feel like a Leach is sucking the life out of me.

So here are my nubie questions.

This sickness interrupts my train of thought.

The disease I have, flares and gets worse every new moon and full moon.

How can I tell if it's a hex/curse/demon/ or something else?

How do I safely dispell it?

How can I properly cast a circle of protection?

What are some good items to have on hand?

How do I stop spells from backfiring?

Thank you

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place. I can't find my older posts.

I also wouldn't mind finding a mentor to help me safely learn.

*Observantcat
Lord_of_Nightmares

Re: Observantcat needs help.

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Reflect it back on them. The negative i mean.

But it would be better to find out who did it, which scrying could tell or a truth spell.

Cleansing? That might be the first thing to start with. That can't backfire and you can make your own scrub, washing it off in a shower.

If it were me I'd-->cleanse--->truth--->reflect--->protect in that order.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Nevermind the who; find out if then deal with the what.

I can only say what I have done once. It utilised trance, plenty of creative imagination and will. It was done intuitively, most my practice is.

I entered a light trance under moonlight at an open window and imagined turning my eyes inward, the silver light of the moon illuminating my inner core like strands of silver web and kept looking. Taking my time, no rush. Searching I came across a kind of uninvited presence... A Parasite or spider... A presence outlined but not illuminated by the moonlight because the darkness clung to it.

I focused my mind like a snare, plucked and draw it out. I then crushed it with all outrage and ferocity and cast it away. Problem solved and returned to whence it came post haste. Then I cleansed, sealed and shielded.

You may of course find a less aggressive way to deal with such things - at the time I would deal with intruders head on even though the biter may get bit into the bargain. I lack a soft side in reaction to such things; they put me on the counter-offensive.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Woah pilgrim, that is a mouthful, iI'll tackkle one question and that is if you are cursed. Whjch I believe in large part are on the curse-ee, only because the mind will explain away anything that is difficult and introduce fear which then begins to feed on itself, reproducing more fear.
Hear is a great link http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 31659.html
You can find your older posts by clicking "view my posts" at the top of the page.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Hi there. Parasites tend to be more active in reproducing around the full moon, and the incubation period is anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks, which puts the end of that period around the new moon. Personally, I would start with a parasite cleanse along with a few banishing rituals.

Unless you pissed off someone who you know practices witchcraft, it’s very unlikely that you’re cursed or hex’d, imo.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

@Corvidus - i think you are talking about physical or biological parasites & a doctor would identify that as a disease.

@Corbin - I think you're referring to energy feeding non-physical parasites, not biological one's.

That's how I understood you anyway.

@Observantcat -

> How can I properly cast a circle of protection?
Scroll down page one of http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 34769.html

>What are some good items to have on hand? Salt purifies & contains trace minerals needed for life so enhances life-force. Make a mild - symbolic - tonic of not more than 1/8 teaspoon table salt (about 3 good pinches) dissolved in 1-cup warm water consumed not more than once a week. Charge the tonic for strength. Other useful home items used non-medicinally include black pepper & garlic to repel disharmony. Iron to disperse interfering psychic energy. Placing small mirrors facing outward at windows can deflect negative chi. Adopt an appropriately applied butt-kicking attitude of personal sovereignty like the rattle snake on the Texas flag - don't tread on me.

>How do I stop spells from backfiring?
Add the phrase "for the good of all, and it harm none" when you set the intention. Our well-meant good intentions aren't always best. We don't have the foresight to foresee the outcome. Our goal might better be non-specific for the highest good for that situation, and harming none. Magic takes the path of least resistance.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

The Gadsden Flag https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag is the snake flag you are thinking of.... Texas Flag is red white and blue with a star in the middle.
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh - thank you. I did have that wrong. Head smack. My appologies to the state of Texas but if anyone could have said it they could.

Long live the Enterprise! :mrgreen: in all her many incarnations (raise coffee cup in salute).
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

@Corbin - I think you're referring to energy feeding non-physical parasites, not biological one's.

-----

Actually I was thinking at the time of 'whatever is interfering' personified through creative imagination (in this case it was intuitive and appeared as a *parasite - a spider interfering). The visualisation was tasked to identify any such 'meddling' .

*And I know spiders are not parasites, it's just the thought that intuitively came to mind.

The visualisation of a curse or, yes I suppose, an astral parasite. I don't tend to think of things in those terms and would struggle to define where one thing begins and the other ends (especially as I am aware you can even curse yourself and work against your own recovery).

So, Y'know, perhaps it wasn't a curse but an astral parasite? Either way it got squished... and now I've got a whole new subject to research...
Observantcat

Post by Observantcat »

Thank you everyone for your responses.

Long story short, I did some research on a subject that one of the members suggested looking into.

It's in my family's nature, even if it's known or not.

That being said,
Yes,
A family member maybe behind it. Maybe not them, "personally," they may have had someone else do it.

Alright, I do have a disease that flares in the full and new moons. But I am also seeing the things I used to see a while back, are slowly returning. (Spirit animals or familiars that take shape of an animal or a person)

So, here's the story.

My father passed away. But before he did, he told me to gather everything that would be needed to protect my mom, so she could be cared for.

I saw a black dog a month before the death. No color eyes, all black, it's head was down, as to approach me peacefully. I telipathically heard the words, "oh, you're here." Then I felt an overwhelming sadness and my dad came to mind. The dog disappeared, as if it was falling Ash/black smoke.

My father asked me not to tell anyone about his death until all matters were taken care of, making sure that my mom would be cared for.

I have had nothing but bad luck, every good entention backfires as a curse. And my health has been declining since then.

The night my mom passed, the time and hour, I saw her standing up, wearing a familiar top and pants. She was confused, and a little lost, but knew.

I approached her, told her how greatful I am, I love her, go be with dad. He's waiting.

Then nothing after a hug and kiss.

Yes, I know I asked several questions in one topic.

I need to know if I have a spiritual parasite or something similar, aiding in my decline. How to rid it or them, step by step. Because I can not think clearly.

Yes, I do have physical parasites, it came with the sickness. There's no cure. Only remission.

*SpiritTalker*

Thank you so much for the link!
I have espom salt. That even pulls infection out of the body. Epsom salt work, do you think it would? Charging the tonic is putting your own energy into it? Or charge it under the moon? What would be a good item with iron?

I already have that additude for butt kicking. Especially with doctors that say you're crazy. (My disease is a lot like aids. But vector born.)

I didn't know about the mirrors. Thank you!

Also,
I love the don't tread on me flag.

Thank you for sharing your phrase! I need all the help I can get. With your promission, I'll add it to my BoS. (Or I'll forget)

I don't want to harm anyone. I just want to be cleansed, like stepping into a pond or well, and diving, to re-emurge healthy, and possibly in a better, demintion/ path. (I know that this may not be probable at all. Kinda being a noobie)

I want to observe and possibly uncover my past.

*Corvidus*

Can you please send me a link or instructions for banishing? I don't want to completely push everything away. *Like my positive familiars*

The person who I am thinking of is suffering from the same disease I believe.

*Firebirdflys*

I agree with the fear part. I try to push it away, I've gotten better at pushing my fear away. Thank you so much for the link!!! And all of the information!

*Corbin*

Thank you so much for your advice!

*Lady_Lilith*
How would I reflect negative back to them? I haven't heard of scrying. Where can I find a truth spell? Can you add a link?

Thank you all for your help!
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

I would add that not all curses are intentional or indeed from conscious magical practitioners - the wrong focused emotion and thought at the wrong time can trigger things.

That goes back centuries to 'the evil eye' of jealousy but goes beyond into all kinds of convoluted psychological reasons:- the person who has such low or damaged self-esteem they unconsciously curse themselves. The loved one who projects their personal pain into a twisted kind of irrational blame instead of sympathy and care. The possibilities are as individual as the people themselves.

My practice has always been firmly routed in the psycho-spiritual which respects and complements both things as different dimensions of each other.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

>I have espom salt. That even pulls infection out of the body. Epsom salt work, do you think it would?

The minerals in ordinary table salt are all that's required to symbolize wellness for a spell. The small amount used puts the trace minerals into the body. This is not meant as a medicinal treatment. Using a whole teaspoon of salt would be a cleanse inducing a laxative effect. "Run thru like a dose of salts" is an old saying, if you get the drift :( And as far as I know, drinking an Epsom salt & water mix is also used to cure constipation. There is no way im suggesting that anyone take a gut cleansing dose. It's not the same intention as putting health into the body with trace minerals.

>Charging the tonic is putting your own energy into it?

No. Ideally we don't use our own energy because that's depleting ourselves. We channel Earth energy & pair it with the willful intention to cause a desired change.

>Or charge it under the moon?

Moon light adds un-coded energy. It still needs to be instructed, ie., given the intention.

>What would be a good item with iron?

It doesnt need to be pure iron & there's more iron by volume in carpentry nail than in paper clips. You probably have nails in a toolbox around the house. Basically if it attracts a magnet it's got some iron content so it's do-able. The iconic horse shoe, cast iron cauldron & iron candle stick, & rail road spikes can be bought online or in some shops & serve as decorative protection around the house. I found a cheap Thor's Hammer pendant made of iron in Amazon's jewelry section.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Can I ask you if you are struggling with Lyme disease?
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Observantcat

Post by Observantcat »

*Firebirdflys*

Yep. Right on the dot. How'd you guess?

*SpiritTalker*

I have done the, "Epsom salt cleanse) defiantly a laxative.

I take salt tabs with electrolytes.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I had a friend whose husband got it. He complained too about the full moon being bothersome.
I presume you have done the full course of antibiotics already?
BB, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”