La Santísima Muerte

Share photos of your altars or other magical tools and pagan decor.
Joshmartinez

La Santísima Muerte

Post by Joshmartinez »

Hey all! So, in honor of Mother’s Day (which was yesterday here in the states :P) I’m sharing my altar of La santísima Muerte, Santa Muerte, Holy Death, or Saint Death. I won’t go into much detail about how I found her, or how she found her way to me, but not too long ago I was a mess. Emotionally and physically. She started appearing to me in different places, so I took that as a sign she wanted to work with me. For one reason or another I was looking through pictures in my phone of one of the happiest times in my life, and to my surprise a picture of one of her statues was in one of the photos that day. As if saying one day I would need her help and she’d be there when that day comes. I don’t remeber taking that picture, but the rest was history. She really showed me the way and led me to where I needed to be, and I thank her every single day for that. I bought her even more paper flowers, and lit two white candles as a way of thanking her for mother’s day. I can’t say enough goood things about this sweet lady.
Attachments
93674B63-AE3F-4603-8ADB-D74CA55AD7B1.jpeg
Lenaleanna

Re: La Santísima Muerte

Post by Lenaleanna »

That is beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing!!! smileylove
Especially the paper roses... my mother would love that also!!! loveface :fairy: smileylove

Lena
When the ground gives way and your world collapses, maybe you just need to have faith. And trust that you can survive this. Maybe you just need to hold on tight. And no matter what, don't let go.
Joshmartinez

Post by Joshmartinez »

Thank you! As cliche as it may sound, before her I was living in a black and white world, and she Came along and wiped my sadness away and now I see in color. She really took me under her wing and led me on the right path
samarrin

Post by samarrin »

This is a very interesting and misunderstood emerging figure in the craft, however she is so culturally significant! I live in a region where her representation isn't uncommon, just misinterpreted. I'm glad you found a path that truly works for you and brings you joy!

Return to “Altar Pictures”