It Has Been Such A Long Time

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
LoneWolf78

It Has Been Such A Long Time

Post by LoneWolf78 »

If there was such a thing as time that is.

Sometimes, I think I have a habit of planting seeds that I go back to and check on. The internet is no exception. I knew when I found this place that at some point I would be back and maybe that time is now.

I am 41 years old a male in the USA. I have been into practicing Magick, Witchcraft, and other paradigms since the mid 1990's. Currently, I am most interested in Thoughtfrom Magick, Telepathy, and words of power.

Like most of my time I am quite familiar with Silver RavenWolf, Buckland, Gardner, Murray, Cunningham, Konstantinos Dione Fortune and Aleister Crowley to name a few.

For music, while I can certainly appreciate some of the Heavy Metal aesthetics, what can I say? I am an old rock n roller at heart. Everything from Guns N Roses, Tom Petty and the Heart Breakers, and also Marilyn Manson, Metalica, Nirvana, Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tori Amos and Hole to name a few.

Movies way too many to mention, but I dearly and unexpectedly fell in love with Interview with A Vampire and really that opened the door up to so many other things for me as I sat in the theater and saw it the week that it was released.

Guilty pleasure would be Buffy The Vampire Slayer and it delivered much more than I expected.

I also enjoy true crime shows. I could binge and have for hours at a time on Investigation Discovery or Crime + Investigation. Also a fan of horror, I think Shudder is great.

If you have any questions along the way, don't hesitate to ask.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: It Has Been Such A Long Time

Post by SpiritTalker »

Howdy & welcome again.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Stay a while there is much to enjoy in our gathering. Kick my cage and chat if you wish.

Bright Blessings
Shekinah
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Well howdy there stranger :wave: it has been a long time. Welcome back,
What do you supposed called you back? I oftentimes wonder why people leave. Were they offended? did the internet go down or they forgot their log on password
or
maybe like you have done, and that is changing your e mail, this will bump one OFF the site.
If you find you are having trouble now please contact Xiao to re-instate you account.
Hope to hear from you soon
Many blessings,
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

Nice meeting you LoneWolf.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
GumbyGirl

Post by GumbyGirl »

Buffy is one of my faves too!
LoneWolf78

Post by LoneWolf78 »

firebirdflys wrote:Well howdy there stranger :wave: it has been a long time. Welcome back,
What do you supposed called you back? I oftentimes wonder why people leave. Were they offended? did the internet go down or they forgot their log on password
or
maybe like you have done, and that is changing your e mail, this will bump one OFF the site.
If you find you are having trouble now please contact Xiao to re-instate you account.
Hope to hear from you soon
Many blessings,
Firebird
That is a very good question. Of course, it is always important to examine the why of anything. At first glance I would simply say I felt a bit of a call. Perhaps after several years, decades more like, of always being busy with one thing or the other, in some ways it is time to get back to the basics. I hope that makes sense.

Thanks for your warm welcome back and offended by anything? Lol, surely you jest. :D I am not verily easily offended by anything.
LoneWolf78

Post by LoneWolf78 »

Shekinah wrote:Stay a while there is much to enjoy in our gathering. Kick my cage and chat if you wish.

Bright Blessings
Shekinah
Thank you for the welcome and the invite.
LoneWolf78

Post by LoneWolf78 »

SpiritTalker wrote:Howdy & welcome again.
Thank you :)
LoneWolf78

Post by LoneWolf78 »

RavenClaw wrote:Nice meeting you LoneWolf.
Nice meeting you also. :)
LoneWolf78

Post by LoneWolf78 »

GumbyGirl wrote:Buffy is one of my faves too!
It has more depth than people would give it credit for at a glance. When you look back at some of the chances that the show took it is easy to see how ahead of it's time that it was. To my knowledge, it is also the only modern show that could do an entire episode as a silent and still captivate the audience attention.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

LoneWolf78 wrote: For music, while I can certainly appreciate some of the Heavy Metal aesthetics, what can I say?
Today is the birthday of Bruce Dickinson. People born 7th, 16th or 25th in month vibrate with number 7 and have a natural affinity for seclusion and mysticism.

His music is much occult, he even made the film "Chemical Wedding" about Crowley (although it's rather a parody?).
Song " The Alchemist " would be the most iconic I guess.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
LoneWolf78

Post by LoneWolf78 »

Very nice! I have for a long time been a fan of Chemical Wedding. While I can on one hand see it as a bit of a parody, I can also see it as a prediction of virtual reality and AI on the other. Either of which I feel that Crowley would feel right at home with. Both of which I am completely fascinated by.

Indeed very iconic.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Soul swap was in Skeleton key.... Ai not much possible ' i had meal you want scraps' was funny phrase
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Vortunfir1988
Banned Member

Post by Vortunfir1988 »

Hope

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”