Possible OBE?

Discussion about out-of-body experiences (astral travel), lucid dreaming, and other sleep related phenomenon such as night terrors and sleep paralysis.
Binglian

Possible OBE?

Post by Binglian »

Last night i thought i was having an OBE. It started when I suddenly woke up, and couldn't really feel my hand and feet. my mind was somewhat sharp as I know I wasn't sleeping. I could feel this rhythmic vibration coming from my hands. It was faster than my heartbeat, and it was just vibrating. my other body parts didn't really feel anything. And then I was able to feel this upward pulling sensation, it feels like something was trying to pull me up. this feeling was also stronger in my hands as well. Eventhough i could feel my hands vibrating, they didn't feel numb. As I slowly becoming aware of whats happening, I become really excited, and this causes me to loose the relaxation I was experiencing before. The vibration was gone in a second, and my hands immediately go numbs, as I couldn't feel them anymore. the pulling sensation is still there. At some point during the pulling, i could feel my arms jabbing outward and come back in a very rapid pace that would be impossible to do. I thought i might actually be having an OBE, and this caused me to become a little bit over exciting. At this point, i could feel my heart rate increases, and i become really nervous, and all the sensation were gone. My hands no longer feel numb anymore, and the pulling sensation was gone. And I could feel my body again.

Was I actually about to have an OBE? Why did other people reported to have sensations all over their body, but for me, its only the hands?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Possible OBE?

Post by SpiritTalker »

You've mentioned hands in another OOB post. Could it be you push off with your hands to elevate?

Return to “OBEs, Astral Travel, Lucid Dreaming”