Grinding Teeth

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
wiccan_butterfly

Grinding Teeth

Post by wiccan_butterfly »

well a few weeks ago i went to the dentist to find out that i have t.m.j., its where you grind your teeth in your sleep, (this is not the help question, im getting there) well since i dont have my mouth guard just yet, i have been recieving really bad migraines, and every meds i take, dont help, is there any spells (yes i know personal gain, but i can get someone to do it for me), potions, herbs or anything AT all that can help me, im only 15 and i should not be going through this type of pain just yet.

but to get to the point, my question is, is there anything out there that anyone knows of, (magick related or not) that can help me, please help me, they are getting worse.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Well just remeber, when you feel like your getting a migrain dont clench your teeth. Its kinda hard not to thats why i have them all the time myself but if you can not cleantch your teeth for a fue minets its helps alot.
Merry Part
~Addalaide
wiccan_butterfly

Addalaide wrote:Well just remeber, when you feel like your getting a migrain dont clench your teeth. Its kinda hard not to thats why i have them all the time myself but if you can not cleantch your teeth for a fue minets its helps alot.
well i never know when im getting one, and i grind my teeth in my sleep, i cant control it, but thanks for the advice though
Elem

Post by Elem »

I know exactly how it feels.. I had to put up with pain like that for over 2 weeks, during which time I had to sit examinations and do coursework.. Then, after having the root canal treatment I needed to fix the pain i was in, I developed horrible headaches and neck pains.. Then was rushed to hospital for just over a week or so, since I had meningitis. And all this just 3 weeks after I'd almost bled to death by managing to knock a granuloma on my shoulder off as I slept ;).

So yeah.. As you can see, sometimes life throws terrible situations at us.. And, very often, we're gonna be in great deals of pain. Sometimes for prolonged periods of time.. Aside from medication, there's unfortunately not a lot you can do! Just grin and bear it, as the saying goes..

Pain'll come to us in different ways all throughout our lives. It's never too early to start.. Just because you're 15 doesn't mean you won't have to experience horrible situations / excrutiating pain :). Your body won't think "Aw, crap, she's below the age limit for a high level of pain! Better turn it down a little!", and take all the pain away.. You jus gotta grin n bear it like anybody would have to.

This isn't to say I have no sympathy for your situation.. Of course I do, and I'll be thinking of you and hoping that your pain lessens. It's not nice, but it's a necessary evil. Without pain, we wouldn't know when / where we were hurt.. Eh ;)?

Perform a spell or ritual for protection and strength if you feel up to it. Something to give you the strength to bear the pain until it dulls / goes away again.

Good luck, and I'll be thinking of you :).

Elem
wiccan_butterfly

Elem wrote:I know exactly how it feels.. I had to put up with pain like that for over 2 weeks, during which time I had to sit examinations and do coursework.. Then, after having the root canal treatment I needed to fix the pain i was in, I developed horrible headaches and neck pains.. Then was rushed to hospital for just over a week or so, since I had meningitis. And all this just 3 weeks after I'd almost bled to death by managing to knock a granuloma on my shoulder off as I slept ;).

So yeah.. As you can see, sometimes life throws terrible situations at us.. And, very often, we're gonna be in great deals of pain. Sometimes for prolonged periods of time.. Aside from medication, there's unfortunately not a lot you can do! Just grin and bear it, as the saying goes..

Pain'll come to us in different ways all throughout our lives. It's never too early to start.. Just because you're 15 doesn't mean you won't have to experience horrible situations / excrutiating pain :). Your body won't think "Aw, crap, she's below the age limit for a high level of pain! Better turn it down a little!", and take all the pain away.. You jus gotta grin n bear it like anybody would have to.

This isn't to say I have no sympathy for your situation.. Of course I do, and I'll be thinking of you and hoping that your pain lessens. It's not nice, but it's a necessary evil. Without pain, we wouldn't know when / where we were hurt.. Eh ;)?

Perform a spell or ritual for protection and strength if you feel up to it. Something to give you the strength to bear the pain until it dulls / goes away again.

Good luck, and I'll be thinking of you :).

Elem
damn, thats gotta be rough. i couldnt imagine feeling that, this is my worst pain that i have ever recieved.

i get what you are saying completly and thanks for the sympathy, and hopefully the pain will go away, for good.

thanks for the advice! :D

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”