Rising paganism

Discussion of Reincarnation, Afterlife, Life-Between-Lives (LBL)...
barker

Re: Rising paganism

Post by barker »

Juniper: Gravity.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

firebirdflys wrote:So as much as it has increased we have also become separated in our isonection.
Oh I forgot to mention that while browsing the introduction thread on this forum I found it quite sad that so many people were taking pride in being solitary witches.

If solitary out of denial (not out of necessity) it might as well be great for them to go with your suggestion and join a coven, for those in California, maybe to join yours to see how they would fit in. It must be cute you doing rites together.

I have here only one pure-witchcraft coven available, I like them as people but somehow always felt the inner urge to rather cancel my participation at their events whenever I was about to join them.
(Not sure if they deserve my reasons not to participate to be written publicly)
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Perhaps human collective consciousness is maturing in light of scientific revelations that are invalidating formal religion. Eons of brainwashing by religions might be wearing thin as humanity begins to think and rationalize. Somewhere in the Cloud we are ONE experiencing a growing awareness of our affinity with Spirit and our true nature. Akashic Consciousness.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
barker

Post by barker »

It would be apt to say that the best way I have found with spirituality in general is alternating in ways, the separation from species (time insolutum) and the rejoining of collective forces pending. This dynamic begets a happy, healthy attitude to all things not just self or others.

Return to “Reincarnation & the Afterlife”