Maybe this explains why we're all here?

Talk about anything you want to here.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Sorry, I should have said, "I HAD to look" it up, not HAVE. I looked it up when I read your post. That was why I said it sounded like me, lol.

I will check out your link too though, thanks.

I'm not sure if Tori is the 9 year old you were talking about or if that was one of the other family members you mentioned, but you have to be 13 to get in here. Then again, plenty of people that are active members have lied and clicked the "I'm 13" box and came right in.

SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Maybe this explains why we're all here?

Post by SpiritTalker »

GenevieveDawn wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:13 pm Ok, been wanting to post this for a long time, just never got around to it. This is from a Deborah Gray book, "The Good Witch's Guide to Wicked Ways", no there is nothing bad in it. Anyway, it made me think about how this board hasn't even been up for very long, yet we all found it and have become "friends" (I hope!).

Maybe there is a more important reason that we are here to meet and learn from eachother. Here it is...

"I have also been inspired by the sense of a special time approaching. A door of opportunity is reopening and many of us who have journeyed in the Craft and all the other Magical paths are remembering our Dreamtime Circle. We are coming back together again, and all the different old souls are feeling the sense of Gathering: in the Craft we call it the 'Quickening'. You are probably feeling it yourself.

"It is a sense of an imminent Golden Age where all of us, whatever our spiritual choices, will have an incredible opportunity for clear vision, to see what's ahead and be able to take definite steps to get there. It is a Magical vision that has been seen and felt before in times past and is now awakened within the many different spiritual tribes, including all the indigenous and pagan peoples around this planet. We are experinceing an intensification of enchanted energy, catching glimpses through the mists of time and seeing the magnificent vision of our own potential".
Back in the ancient 1970’s I was taught by Spirit about the Collective Consciousness of the species; that choices made in fear re-create likewise and choices made with honesty & integrity re-create like wise; that it doesn’t matter so much what happens in the big picture but what we make of it & reflect into the Collective Mind.
Just sayin’.

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”