Does anyone here believe in numerology?

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Zeta_Star

Does anyone here believe in numerology?

Post by Zeta_Star »

I've always been fascinated by numbers and what the meaning behind them is. For example, I constantly see repeating numbers like 1111 or 1313 and I just can't explain why. I mean it could be coincidence but it happens so often and comes in waves that I just don't think it's as simple as that. I've been doing a fair bit of reading on numerology and repeating numbers here: https://numerologyangel.com/numerology/

Yesterday I received $20.20 in change and today I saw some food label that had the number 2020 on it (though I'm not sure why that was on there). I don't know maybe it all just is a coincidence but I do like to read about the meaning behind numbers and see how accurate they are with your personality. Anyways, anybody else like/believe in numerology? Or do you think it's just nonsense? :fairy:
barker

Re: Does anyone here believe in numerology?

Post by barker »

Numbers are keys; keys are thoughts. If someone has the top math degree in the whole entire universe, they would even be helping me to write this note.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've had the notion that 11:11 indicates the alternate dimensions synchronize with the present.

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... rs#p286926
working link
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=37994
Last edited by Firebird on Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixing broken link
Zeta_Star

Post by Zeta_Star »

barker wrote:Numbers are keys; keys are thoughts. If someone has the top math degree in the whole entire universe, they would even be helping me to write this note.
Very interesting. That does actually make a lot of sense if you think about it. Do you think multiverse theory plays a part in this?
RedRavenFox

Post by RedRavenFox »

I have a weird thing going on when it comes to numerology:

LIfe Path: 6

Second Birth name: 6

Craft name: 6

Master number :33

By second birth name I mean my real name. I was adopted after a month and my original name adds up to an 8.
When I found my craft name I had no idea it added to 6.

Bizarre.
What's happened has happened
What's coming is already on its way
With a role for me to play...

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”