Silent cleansing

SapphireRoad

Silent cleansing

Post by SapphireRoad »

Banishing parasitic entities for / because of people
at your own expenses and nerves
no "thank you" and if you were to mention they'd consider you insane.
I'm sure you all know this and we kind of accept it as part of the story.

OK.

To make it more difficult, how would you cleanse the formal workplace?

You can't use candles nor incense.
Putting things on the floor is very limited.
To spray area is limited and can't be done in full scale.

Would you be capable of banishing things out of dirty room / office just by mental magic?
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
barker

Re: Silent cleansing

Post by barker »

I have been there before, and am again today.

When society is infiltrated by negative thoughtforms it means love is the only truth. It can take time, but no-one can really get hurt. Love is the ultimate realisation, according to the analysis. A good secret.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I used to spritz holy water around the offices.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Barker, you remind me of one that told me I should not judge ghosts as good or bad.
I got upset and asked her if those were thoughts from her own head or just something she read in Buddhist books.

I could find in myself compassion and also appreciation for a diversity of existing spirits that is ok.
To ride it on a wave of love all the time looks like repressing anger to me.

Love? I love to fight. I also love to play my role in the game (going all for the highest secret seems boring)
my role means I would not allow variety of spirits suck my energy nor rape me nor corrupt on subtler levels.
Showing borders is a natural aspect of occult, and life too.

SpiritTalker

I used to have various results with holy water.
Do you recommend local church, monks, or own crafting?

Others

Even if you are not really sure I'd be grateful if you could share your thoughts and ideas on how to solve / improve this condition.

Thank you all.
RavenClaw

Post by RavenClaw »

I used to work in a warehouse for a couple of years. I eventually noticed that everytime I entered the building, I felt depressed and my energy dropped. I also had odd thoughts of living in the building. It finally dawned on me that maybe there was something going on with it and not me. I figured the building's spirit was behind the feelings and thoughts so I took a few minutes to have a telepathic conversation with it. I told it that it was a warehouse, made for moving items in and out of it so the people come and go. I also told the building that it was doing a fine job of being a warehouse. After the conversation with it, the depression lifted, my energy returned to normal and thoughts of living in the warehouse stopped.

I never mentioned it to my co-workers because I didn't know them well enough.
Knowledge without understanding is not wisdom. (An excerpt from a message I channeled from a Deity.)
barker

Post by barker »

SL wrote:Barker, you remind me of one that told me I should not judge ghosts as good or bad.
I would call that wise.

Criminal/rapist spirits, however... not to be treated with concern for their, y'know, names... Could be called a case of "mastering the dark." I am alone is the blackest thought/feeling I can do... And there is light within that mind... takes a little getting used to.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Re: holy water - I had easy access to the church type at the time referenced. I also buy Lourdes water because I can. I figure it helps if you believe in its efficacy. Glastonbury water would be really special too. I'd use well water before tap water if I had a source, which I don't.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

RavenClaw

Nice. A warehouse being having tough time being a warehouse. Cute story yet daunting how much energy it drained from you until solving the riddle.
I will take from your story the will to open communication lines with spirits.
barker wrote: And there is light within that mind... takes a little getting used to.
Could be a reason why holy water, white sage and other of High Light sometimes work so effectively.
You challenge the spirit to restore its former glory... most of them flee (ever retaining the fear of denial).

SpiritTalker

Lourdes water is a great suggestion, thanks.
Church water varied but was ultra-effective on January the 6th.

Cool in less than 24 hours I'm gonna endure the night-time of the 24-hour long shift. I'm taking water from forest source, lot of black pepper and a pouch with mixture of black pepper and wormwood. I'm gonna be Poe's lighthouse keeper with no candle light except for Barker's potential of the inner light. I hope it will be productive altogether.

As RavenClaw mentioned the building's nature there's a fascinating thing in here. This is amongst historical buildings and from neighboring building there is a statue of what I can only think of being Hekate looking at me all the time.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I feel silly for whining about it.

It was a close call but as I was running out of options
It was Sunday so the aspect of Sun to render present spirits visible was used.
I've drawn the spirit's image on the paper and completely covered his figure in black pepper (on the paper).

It released it's connections to my body and it felt like victory.
Later on it came attacking again so I made another picture - drawing of the room it resided in with a lots of sigils.
Then yet another drawing of the same spirit with some sigils to banish it, completely covered in black pepper again.
Was enough to give me peace.
But it's a math game, it is still there sort-of bound to the paper
will require determination as always
to take it until the end.

Good thing being no new spirits did pop out to harass, perhaps if one corrupts one room, it is quite a territorial thing.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

You're not whining, you're shielding :)
barker

Post by barker »

Base chakra shielding:
1. understand the whole truth - "i am that i am" IS needed
2. do whatever it takes to be at peace - in your own heart and nobody else's

Often lying on your back in bead and noticing the fullness of it is enough. An emptier method is to ritualise unspoken anger like you said. In the end, the truth about inner peace is utterly immune to nonsense!
RoccoR

Post by RoccoR »

⁜→ "barker," et al,

Vocalization to the Powers of the Universe is not actually necessary. Most Rituals are for the participants, and not the deity.

The symbolism and the chants are for the purpose of focusing the meaning.
barker wrote:Base chakra shielding:
Often lying on your back in bead and noticing the fullness of it is enough. An emptier method is to ritualise unspoken anger like you said. In the end, the truth about inner peace is utterly immune to nonsense!
(COMMENT)

This is the common Sigil (nicely done I might add) for I am Safe. It is a generic sigil. There are a number of way to personalize it. You can either:
  • ◈ Make your own sigil, in your own form.
    ◈ Add your personal sigil to it.
    ◈ Initial the sigil. My initials come down to RCNS (for my whole name). You can use the common alphabet, you can use the Hebrew Alphabet or very common Cuneiform. Many years ago I was an apprentice and the rule of thumb was that the older the alphabet, the more likely the ancients and guardians were likely to recognize it; it also showing thoughtfulness and respect. I have heard arguments for and against. I actually use both Hebrew and Cuneiform (covering all my bases).
Unless you are using talisman or sigil for the purpose of protection against unwanted spirits or for altar tools, the simpler the better. But you must, in your mind, know what the symbol means and your intention upon the invocation. In that regard, if you make one of your own design, you should add it (almost a must) to your Grimoire. If you have not started your own Grimoire, you should. If you have not started your grimoire, I suggest that you start by buying an inexpensive graphic paper composition booklet.
If you start a Grimoire, please enchant it with a very short oration (prayer) and as artistically as you can, sign it with your personal cartouche/sigil. Do not confuse your artistry with being elaborate. Make it as elegant as you can, but it must be your work for it to have meaning. And it does not have to be large. If you are just beginning you Grimoire, leave some room at the bottom for new and improved versions of your sigil. It is rare for a practitioner of the craft to not improve your sigil over time. Do not erase the older versions. Just add the newer ones. some practitioners just put a year date under it. It is all about growth.

When you add an oration(s) or prayer(s), make sure you personalize it. You can, of course, be inspired by others, but it is best that you NOT copy and paste.

OH, one more thing. In any new Grimoire, put a protection sigil in the front. I know you see many that put a star symbol (casting starts), but it really should be a protection sigil enchanting this particular Grimoire.

Most Respectfully,
R
BlackMirror

Post by BlackMirror »

Jar spell. Pretty it up to look like a decoration.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Thank you all, it is great to stimulate imagination in this field and to become able to see the options in abundance.
barker wrote:Base chakra shielding:
1. understand the whole truth - "i am that i am" IS needed
2. do whatever it takes to be at peace - in your own heart and nobody else's
אהיה אשר אהיה
Eh-yeh Asher Eh-yeh
I understand it is "I am that what I am"

It is actually used for the crown sephira stimulation. You seem to emphasize crown-to-earth connection in entirety.
In Hebrew lore they attribute crown number 1 and kingdom of earth number 10 (which is again 1) ... is there something you can see in it?
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

RoccoR the sigil's looking good. I could add initials, but for other modifications, it already feels complete. I can use it but don't feel eligible to modify it, except for the initials.

BlackMirror could you tell me your procedure? Sorry for not searching the spell but I'd like to know from someone who's witty enough to decorate it and take to a workplace.

my journal so far

1st night outplayed
2nd night aforementioned black pepper helped
3rd night drawing and putting black pepper didn't help so I made a new paper with tiny figure and put it in the remnants of the egg shell from the egg I ate. There was a bit of a white part left so I squeezed it in and covered with remnants of the egg shell entirely, took all the old papers with black pepper and drawings and into a plastic sack... added more black pepper and dumped the whole package in the garbage container outside. The workplace was clean enough as if it had left for good. I hope the 4th night will remain clean.

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”