Move Over!

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
EveningWithAstaroth

Move Over!

Post by EveningWithAstaroth »

I have been working with two deity spirits. A nameless God I feel strongly locally, and a folklore legend in Japan taira no masakado. Recently I was called to a God through an image. The image was of green, yellow, and red incense wrapped in white cloth. I found a deity that is described as having these colors. An Orisha called Osain.

Move over pantheon. We have another.

No questions. Just writing my experience.

Thanks for listening!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Move Over!

Post by SpiritTalker »

:wave: Hey, always good to know you're around.
EveningWithAstaroth

Hi SpiritTalker. :)

I try to be here when I can.

Things have been hectic but I haven't forgotten this sacred space.
Blessings.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

EveningWithAstaroth wrote: I try to be here when I can.
Merry meet by the way,

I really liked one of your posts but renounced on replying since you seemed to be gone. I hope you will be around when I'll retrace it somehow one day.

Japanese culture huh?

I've seen this study on Japanese exorcism but can't retrace it. It claimed they were trained in their much Buddhist-style way, sleeping 4 hours a day barely eating and bathing in cold water for 100 days to develop authority over spirits.

Do you think it is a magically relevant practice? To me fasting seems to create hunger that actually depletes the energy reserves instead of stimulating them.

Also it was said Japanese were supposed to believe to be aliens from one specific planet? I can't succeed in retracing source of that claim either.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
EveningWithAstaroth

SL wrote:
EveningWithAstaroth wrote: I try to be here when I can.
Merry meet by the way,

I really liked one of your posts but renounced on replying since you seemed to be gone. I hope you will be around when I'll retrace it somehow one day.

Japanese culture huh?

I've seen this study on Japanese exorcism but can't retrace it. It claimed they were trained in their much Buddhist-style way, sleeping 4 hours a day barely eating and bathing in cold water for 100 days to develop authority over spirits.

Do you think it is a magically relevant practice? To me fasting seems to create hunger that actually depletes the energy reserves instead of stimulating them.

Also it was said Japanese were supposed to believe to be aliens from one specific planet? I can't succeed in retracing source of that claim either.
Nice to meet you SL.

Interesting what you say about Japanese exorcise. I've unfortunately had to work a bit with exorcism but not so much in the Japanese Fashion. Cold baths eeeek.

Relevant to practice. I believe yes it is relevant in the way of training one's body in order to deal with tougher situations. I'd look personally for a healthy balance. That is to say I don't think one would want to fast to the point of exhaustion. A small 6 hour daily fast may be more a reasonable aiming point.

That said no. One does not need to fast in order to practice a work of exorcism. I'd consider awareness of surroundings and spiritual strength to be a higher priority.

Interesting what you say about the Japanese and aliens. I think I've seen something similar to what you describe on an episode of ancient aliens.

Nice writing to you.

Blessings.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

I am married to a Japanese. Hyper, stubborn, got a short fuse not much emotion sort of android approach to life. Probably just her cuz I loved living in Japan, decades ahead of us technologically and infrastructure has Artificial intelligence embedded everywhere and no trash on the ground. Philosophically they are Pagan and mystical in tune with Nature.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I had a one night expedition with a Japanese. We've been walking together the next morn too, me carrying a bottle of water and drinking, every time I offered her she accepted but took only a tiny sip.
Probably true that they are never rejecting directly, always too polite, which can be dangerous long-term if they don't say what bothers them you've got to be hyper-empath.
Stubborn is cute with women that's ok, just hug her and say how cute it is. Some would say reverse psychology but that's manipulation. Just accepting makes the shift.

They have a longer life span which is nice cause their field ought to be cleaner thereby. I've been energetically drained by presence of any physical gf as far as I remember. But that is of course a mutual thing based on what you reflect to each other too.
Shekinah wrote:Probably just her
I'm afraid not. There's a book by American psychiatrist called 'Perfectionism' which he rightfully calls a mental disorder.
He noted that Asians are more like that. Hard-workers too much and then shy in conversations. It's one way to throw one's self out of balance.

Blessed be
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”