My health system

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
JennAdeleK

Re: My health system

Post by JennAdeleK »

With the amount of coffee I drink, I think I'll be exorcised forever... :flyingwitch:
"Everyone deserves the chance to fly!"
~Wicked~
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

With 5 million of plants that live in rainforests one must be particularly gross to your soul.
Go there, find the one, dry it and smudge yourself out of the body.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I think I owe this guy a beer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6C-wfV27bzI
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

SapphireRoad wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:03 am I think I owe this guy a beer
way more than just that.

Orange - eating orange seems to be almost as energy boosting as drinking coffee plus it is empowering
You can engrave sigel rune into its bark (with non-metallic knife) and focus on its solar nature and eat it afterwards.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

SapphireRoad wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:30 am When stomach hurts from our beloved semi-poisoned food I drink diluted apple vinegar with water some 1 to 10-12
melts the bad food in stomach :D some use coke but if you read composition coke contains phosphoric acid the same you find in toilet cleaning detergents. Pepsi doesn't contain that as far as I remember.

Apple vinegar with water in glass can be held over flame of a good candle to get easily enchanted too.

Making an exorcist's beverage to myself from time to time: apple vinegar, black pepper, salt, cayenne pepper, water. ... it tastes great actually... you have any ideas how to make the exorcist's beverage even better?
Buying from supermarkets where ramp is not at sun but rather shade most of the day does the trick.
Avoiding aluminium canned stuff in summer for long transport, thus local is better in summer heat times.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”