Pendulum

For discussion and questions about divination techniques including runes, crystal ball gazing, psychic readings, dowsing, etc. Questions, answers, and talk about Divination.
stormofwind

Re: Pendulum

Post by stormofwind »

It helps confirm what I feel as empath. etc.
getting alot questions I had fear about..
Some answers I am received are very surprising.
Garuda

Post by Garuda »

I want so badly to be a pendulum fan. I love that working with one is simple and straightforward, with definitive answers (unlike the ones you most often get from working with the aether). But no matter how calm and focused I am, no matter whether I cobble together a pendulum or use a store-bought one... the damn things LIE LIE LIE. And at this point, after so many experiments and playing with variables, it's not me that's the problem. There's obviously a flaw in the connection between myself and the pendulum, but I'm certain it's not me "not being _____ enough" or whatever.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

This weird so I went to the crystal store I picked a few pendulums
All different held it by the chain it began to spin rapidly everyone did
I don't know if it's combination of all crystals in store and me.
I felt alot energy coming from me.
Mine pendent spins fast but not that fast ..

On side note to this I found out from a psychic reader that I was attuned to crystals
and nature in past life which is spinning into this life .
I was quite powerful in that life.
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

All humans are connected to source, if they know it or not, call it God, magic or deny it.

Using the pendulum in your hand is one easy technique. I don't use it for divination in that sence (guess I like it more complicated and use Tarot) - but I use my body, standing centered, to ask simple yes/no questions, even prophane ones like "can I eat an Orange". (I'm sensitive with foods, sometimes I better ask first.)

You can ask the pendulum to show you a yes or a no to get started. They pick up your energy fast and hanging free on the cord or chain they just release it.

I remember when i was 19 or so? I thaught it was just my hand shacking and I hung it on a stick that I put in a Pot out on the balcony - no movement at all. I touched the stick then and there it was. Not as strong as before, when I held it in my hand, but the pendulum started moving again. Was a fascinating experiment! Sadly I wasn't confident enough to trust my own thoughts and power.
BB

Blue Moon
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

One of the gals in the coven uses her pendulum to make her connection to the Gods when doing oracle for the group. Sitting with it for a time and kind of going into a trance like state, much like when using a crystal ball. Once in the 'state' it can be easier to bring messages from other realms to the surface.
BB, F
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Coven

Post by Coven »

I tried one of my pendulums that I have never used before this morning ~ it wouldn't answer me ~ so I asked it if it was willing to work with me and it said no ~ then I asked it if it was who I usually talk to and it said no

so I used my other pendulum and my divining rods who said they are who I usually work with

the only reason I thought to ask is because I saw a thread on spiritual forums one time and the person said that the first thing they ask a pendulum is ~ are you willing to work with me ?
:-|
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Good point Hologram, I suppose the stone or whatever the pendulum is made of would need to be compatible with the user. When it is compatible it will feel comfortable.
Bb, F.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Coven

Post by Coven »

Well I got mad at the dentist and posted some hate speech & basically went hollywood evil ~ so maybe my guides didn't like that ~ the pendulum is placed in my circle permanently in the spirit element section ~

so since my entire life is lived inside the circle ~ it concerns me that the pendulum didn't want to work with me .Maybe I should try again later .

I basically have more than one pendulum as gift items for someone else who might want one but until then they are placed in the 9 elements of my circle where I practice martial arts , chi kung , and yoga as well as make my daily rounds to each element and do the intention affirmation thing so the items are soaking up a massive amount of energy from being in the circle ~ I do psychometry on the items sometimes and sometimes I cast spells on them .

I basically spend every waking hour inside the circle and then I go get in my tent and sleep ~ tent in the apartment

I don't have any contact with other humans so the items never get gifted ~ sometimes I throw pentacles on the ground in public places because I have a whole bunch of them .I got them to put over my windows and doors But I can get 150 of them cheaper than I can get one of them with a string on it .
:-|

Return to “General Divination”