Lunar forces

For all things "moon", your guide to magical moon work, moon phases, etc.
SapphireRoad

Lunar forces

Post by SapphireRoad »

Apart from the pm you might as well like to share on the forum.

So how is the thing affecting your lives?
Do you have any news site that maps the whole region affected, I'm getting just a vague idea from
https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... ons-lifted

Today is the Lunar day to bless waters and to ask for their grace so I'm just doing that...
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Are you doing okay?

Post by Firebird »

On this moon day I request her light be soft and gentle.

It's interesting, another tradition I worked with for a time assigned air to the time from Samhain to Imbolc, turns out this is typically the windy season here. No sooner do I put up Hallows décor when the wind gusts start up and they all blow down. :|
Were ok, though sometimes I get a false sense of being ok due to being away from the hills, but after Santa Rosa fire, it's clear wind and embers are dangerous mix. We were getting gusts up to 60 and 70 mph depending on where you are if they can fly 5 miles or more, anywhere is at risk.
It is a pretty vast valley and beginning to be way more crowded than when I first moved here, it was much more farm and ranch lands. The area in Porter Ranch should have remained open space, (then they built a bunch of high priced houses) we used to call it Tampaland, there is getting to be fewer and fewer places to grow and explore.
here's from long ago, our favorite cowboy, the sound isn't that great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDVBUaFi2Ho

here is a great quote!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOUUuGMfRFQ
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SapphireRoad

Re: Are you doing okay?

Post by SapphireRoad »

You seem to be quite cheerful after all.
I guess a rivalry between east and west occurs in every country of the world :lol:

Winds are getting stronger here each year I think.
Almost blown me away today, still it was great as turning back from Austria I had an opportunity to see the Moon rising, still quite Hunter's actually, Blood Moon rising, then turning orange and finally yellow even.

We should ask @ stormofwind

said to be able to control wind. How would you counter the perils by the wind?
I fostered some protection against fire and water (or at least I'd like to believe) but have no idea how to weaken the wind which is giving me quite a tough time on an occasion.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Working with the Moon”