Chronokinesis

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
SapphireRoad

Chronokinesis

Post by SapphireRoad »

Faithfully taken from http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 26939.html
Seraphin_npocampo wrote:Chronokinesis

Chronokinesis is the psychic ability to control one's perception of time. It comes from the Greek word "Chronos", which means "time"and "kinesis, which means "movement or activity".

Can you imagine a world without the concept of time ?
I think I can push time by will a bit.
The perception of time's length, on the other hand, can be altered greatly.

How to find the right timing for things?

World without a concept of time? Why? Philosophical treatise would be just an ordinary mind**** anyone can come up with.
Rather understand the cyclic nature of time, for the fun of it.

There is a folk tale just for my district of town. I feel like reliving that story every day due to the cyclic nature of time. Perhaps only when I will live the tale correctly will the repetition end?
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
barker

Re: Chronokinesis

Post by barker »

I find that the ultimate cycle is beauty through apathy and back again (the two loops complete a universe). This is how beings survive naturally. Of course, when you take your consciousness to the cyclical side, instead of the linear, you become real keen to become your own unique happy... God resides inside of self.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

You really do live in paradise with those white goats.

Reminds me of 2011 when I was in Scotland, in some semi-hippie community one gave me big book of A. Crowley to read.
I've been there just briefly so I had to list randomly, no time for full read.
He stated about the Dark Night of the Soul to take place like this:
First you do magic with enthusiasm as spells work and life is more lively and easy.
Then these things backfire and you get depressed from seeing the other side of the coin.

You say you let the cycle repeat itself. Good.
This way life is what it is.
Still, no sight of breaking the circle?
barker

Post by barker »

Wonder through grace and back again, can be awesome with the paranormal. :wink:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Ha, for the longest duration I went without a watch, keep in mind this is the 70's no one had cells the only way to tell time was by a watch. I didn't want to be constrained by time. I wanted to eat when hungry, come home when I wanted, wake when my body said so, etc. That was hard and didn't really work when life says be at school by 8am, dinners is a 6, and dad says come home by 10pm.
I can see that this would work if you were a monk with no responsibilities to anyone and had no one but yourself to answer to. Would love to go sit on the mountain top and see how that works.
The search would start on the mountain and that could be metaphorically but since everything on this planet cycles trough something or another, it makes good sense that we need to revisit the dark places in order to have appreciation and love for the light places.

Now on the other hand when in sacred circle all time and space slips away and perhaps this is where one is transported. More often than not folks are surprised when we get back to the house to see how much time had lapsed, saying... oh, that only felt like an hour when it had been 2, 3 or even 4 or more in the cases of some circles. It is one of the reasons electronics should not be allowed in circle, before we used to say no watches and then it was pagers and now it is really difficult to get people to part with their phone during circle even if it is turned off. They still want to turn them on to take a picture or look something up real quick,
ugh... It's really discouraging. I feel we can't get that separation from time like we used to.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
barker

Post by barker »

I have found that time is the furtherest thing into eternity... might is second farthest. The only thing that would be beyond time, is Love... universally speaking.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've recently seen. YT video on project Looking Glass. This is remote viewing the future to determine what your actions out to be to bring the best outcome. ... Looking ahead to confirm the past. In the video it was stressed that time is not linear, it is three dimensional o_O Rii-iight!
barker

Post by barker »

I do this:

1. Consciously create a future - all hopes and dreams
2. Realise self - the past healing at this time
3. Anything I want - beliefs are free once the concept of time is selfish
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I'm always dreaming 1-2 days in advance and all happens just like that.

Try watching Laplace's Demon and Poe's Lighthouse keeper together in 1 day. It will make you disturbed.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”