Divine Justice

theurgic

Divine Justice

Post by theurgic »

Hello friends. My name is Paul, I am a man of the divine justice. The divine justice is a legion spirits commanded by Xangô (an african based deity). Recently I was attacked by a very experienced witch (I am only 21 years old). I'm a medium and I have very powerful powers. Basically, I was bit by a venomous violin spider, caught several infections, was about to die, depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, the whole world against me. I ordered the divine justice (which is apart of my spiritual religion) to reverse the negativity and the witch passed the next day. Moral of the story, I'm not to be messed with, but I'm trying to be as humble as possible.

Recently a guy has been pissing me off and he has done a lot of harm of my life and I'm the type of guy that can turn your life around with a mouth based blow of energy.

He has hurt me a lot and has caused me a lot of pain and has threatned me of death and serious things.

I've already done three very powerful blows and I'm going to keep doing them until he ends up in intensive care. I don't want to kill him, it has karmic consequences on the other side. But I want him to see that I'm not the type of medium that's to be messed with.

Best regards, fellow witches and mediums!
Karmic consequences come when the intentions are evil.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Re: Divine Justice

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Why did you make this topic?
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
theurgic

Post by theurgic »

Lady_Lilith wrote:Why did you make this topic?
To reveal some of my experience and what me and powerful mediums are capable of doing if attacked.
This has some pretty good points and tips, a energy blow can be good or bad.

You can also send a good energy blow with your mouth air for the person's day to go well.
Not all energy blows are bad.
Karmic consequences come when the intentions are evil.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Paul, please review the forum rules carefully before posting anything more.

SnowCat
Daughter of Sekhmet
barker

Post by barker »

Divine justice is indeed a reaction to hate, not hate. Nothing else matters...
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Well, no more violins then...

I think that in Europe and NA we'd like to have things clean and neat therefore not discuss this so as to not tell daunting stories to young ones.

In other parts of the world though things are rather diverse... some places are heavily into occult and the question is, what kind tribunal would you expect to ward off misconduct in things the whole village does?
Could look at it other way too, by law of nature only justice'd be... if you let yourself be devoured by a predator, it's a fault of your own. ...although that might as well be just a question of a maths equation.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Advanced Witchcraft”