Productive & Non-Productive Times of Year

Talk about anything you want to here.
SapphireRoad

Productive & Non-Productive Times of Year

Post by SapphireRoad »

Alright, not that I'd be loosing myself but it seems now that the seasonal change offers only laziness.

Spring's good to start new projects that's fine.
Then summer, summer heats lately go your brain off... we used to mock southern parts of Europe for being so lazy now I get it, if the heat boils your brain there's not much concentration left to accomplish things.
Fall now, lol, the rains and the pressure changes, I'd just sleep it away. Perhaps this season is not depressive at all if you accept that you don't have to be productive all the time?
Winter, cold... time of repose. Actually winter's cool because it is natural to stay home and rest which allows me to save money every winter.

Ok now only spring suitable for some kick-start... now it ain't much, is it?

Perhaps I should get some part-time in spare time apart from the full-time job to balance things out of doing the same thing all the time. Perhaps start new projects of my own but that's a tough riddle to solve.
Spiritual fairs now about to rage but making seminars, lol I don't feel like exposing my face that much.

I could say I shouldn't be greedy and just let things be as they are, but it is a bit frustrating to have some excess energy nowhere to put...
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: I feel like a piece of excrement

Post by SpiritTalker »

Maybe you're like a cat ... Drooping & sagging while you snooze? The on again & off again sea saw at seasonal changes always leave me flat too. Color & light effect me. That's why I'm doing some minor color changes in the house & it helps. Also using sage-lime scent to perk me up. Letting in more daylight too. If I sink really low I bring out the big guns - funky purple stripe socks.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

SpiritTalker wrote:Maybe you're like a cat
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I've been thinking about SnowCat and about to post at some of her topics that, with her going on job interviews and hiding what she sees, I imagine her to be something like this in her daily life:
business cat.jpeg
Yeah actually you can search the net for 10 signs you may be a cat and get some hilarious articles such as https://iheartcats.com/10-signs-you-may ... uman-form/
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

Sounds like burnout. Probably need a break. Only do what you have to.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
MizLynn3

Post by MizLynn3 »

@SL I have SAD. It’s fall here n for the last couple of weeks I have been really depressed. To the point that I didn’t want to live. It effects me differently every year. This year was bad.

But with spring comes new life n rebirth.

Don’t hide away. Know your not alone. We are All here for you if you need to talk.

I sent good vibes to you and blessings.

This to shall pass :)
MizLynn
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Burnout sounds good... like an excuse to not do stuff... do I understand the term correctly?
My energy dynamic is a beach. Too much pain I don't like that, but tiny moment of well-being and I want to dive more.
MizLynn3 wrote:@SL I have SAD. It’s fall here n for the last couple of weeks I have been really depressed. To the point that I didn’t want to live. It effects me differently every year. This year was bad.

I sent good vibes to you and blessings.
It is hard to respond to this. I'm sorry and know the feeling. Trying to play a game of life here feels like sitting around a table playing a card game with mostly just cheaters all around...

Thank you, I am creating some silver sparks to cleanse your watery nature...

Blessings
MizLynn3

Post by MizLynn3 »

@SL

It’s funny you mention water. I took an hour long cleansing bath with salt n lavender.

Listening to Tibetan music bowls, running water, n a gong. To clear n remove any negative energy.
I put the speaker against the tub n I can feel it.

Just laying there asking spirit to come n remove the blockages n balance me again.

I could feel spirit from under the warm water giving me chills. Goosebumps.

I feel as like as a feather. It’s wonderful. And after, I thanked spirit with love n gratitude.

Thank you so much for the silver sparks :)

MizLynn
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

SL you havn't lost your sense of humor under the drudge of burn out :) . Thanks for the cat laughs - so true. Take a psychic nap in the astral.

I think we "sensitives" are feeling the change as people are waking up & it could be a very bumpy ride. We aren't alone & Others have been helping relieve the pressure.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

You've been so nice to me in this topic.
ST the lime-sage blend sounds very reasonable for this purpose.

Imbolc to spring time now and ideas already do sprout!
Reached the more cheerful part of this bi-polar hassle I hope.
MizLynn3 wrote: Just laying there asking spirit to come n remove the blockages n balance me again.

I could feel spirit from under the warm water giving me chills. Goosebumps.
You've got it all so deep-sensed, I've seen you logged in so I hope you do it once more to see my replies.
MizLynn3

Post by MizLynn3 »

I have seen them n replied :)

I have now been called to give you the answers you are seeking.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

SpiritTalker wrote:Maybe you're like a cat
I wonder how many friendships I threw into litter because of certain cat spell:
Attachments
woosh.png
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I know this is old but since your brought it back up, I’ll chime in. I totally get what you’re (or were) going through. I’ve always have some ups and downs emotionally through winter.. I call it the winter blues. Because I’m so in tune with my emotions I tend to take negative emotions and interactions very hard. Like if I have a problem or issue I tend to fixate on it until I figure out how to “fix it”.

I’ve been wondering lately, what role does being an empath play into all of this?

Rosie

PS. Bring on Spring and Summer!!!!!!!!!
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

It is not old, it is an everliving topic. I also remember your winter blues topic.
RosieMoonflower wrote: I’ve been wondering lately, what role does being an empath play into all of this?
I saw on pinterest some hints that 'how to become a healer instead of pain absorbing empath' would be the right key words to search the net for articles.
also this was hinted to me by a member from here (duh that sounds even worse than to tell the name without permission):
https://shekinarose.com/blue-ray/

Alright my take is that it is a lot about transmutation. If you absorb environment you have to clean the emotional state otherwise you stay in state so unnatural for you, or me.
I think there is a little key to every ray of bad emotion... like a little riddle to overcome by certain appropriate attitude.

You can bless a cup water prior to drinking by silver sparks, perhaps toss unneeded emotions into violet flame or other shade of some sort. Perhaps envision fluorescent green repairing cells, I don't know for sure I only know I bless water a lot with silver and azure sparks. Bless clean waters first: sources, underground reserves.. if it is clean it is way more effective. ...yeah being prepared in advance is better than cleaning up the mess. Start the day brightly and never get caught in ''the downward spiral''.

I wish you a blessed journey Rosie.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

As Linda M Howe says “Down with Entropy. Up with light.”
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Lol I lowe her I just made a portrait of hers while watching 100min long interview.
She says those people look her dead in the eye and say yes we dealing with extraterrestrials. I watch interview and look intently at her face. When people lie they turn gaze to left and slightly down. She never did that. Not even once. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqV4sZWO7Yk
I mean no need for that her voice and radiation of calmness is the proof enough, but scientifically speaking I had to mention it.

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”