Dreams turning back

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
SapphireRoad

Dreams turning back

Post by SapphireRoad »

A dream from around 2013 +-1 year: I found myself in some abandoned city. Been of white stones with pillars, arcs, higher buildings, smaller too. Not bright white but a bit paled into grey but still white. A bit desolate, perhaps underwater. I mean totally desolate, there was no one. The feeling was bit desolate. Yet the city itself was magical. To be sucked into a magical city felt great. Actually it was like a city that looked from a different planet than this, not the style of buildings here.

I'd love to retrace that place somehow.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
HopefulChild

Re: Dreams turning back

Post by HopefulChild »

Hi SL.
Thanks for sharing. I have a similar event.
I thought for many months that it was a dream. I believe now that it was actually my labyrinth. It is a place that is shared by my ancestry, my family, through the ages.
I have come to believe that all people have a place like this. Mine was also stark. It was like a maze, and the walls of the maze were stone or something similar, and covered in writing I couldn't understand. A part of me recognized and accepted that there was blood, dried ancient blood that made up the writing and the color of this maze. There was no sky, no stars, not trees. I knew this "maze garden temple" was simply floating in an infinite black void with a single tiny light, so impossibly far away but so intensely white that it made it seem like perpetual twilight in the maze.

I visited that place 2 times in my life. That last time was so vivid that I came to realize it wasn't a dream, it was a place, and while I had drifted off in meditation, I came to that place (or was guided) in order to understand how connected I could be if I chose so.

Other things happened there. I haven't been able to visit again. I think there is a part of me that is frightened to go, but I overwhelmingly want to return. I feel like there is vast knowledge and power in that place and that I am supposed to know how to call on it and use it.

Think about your place and listen to your feelings and instincts and ask if it is an ancestral place. Some place that you belong to, and that belongs to you.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

My repeating dream scape is like the Blue Grotto & I swim; the depth I go seems to indicate different healing. I don't go there directly at will but can request it a few nights in a row & usually get a visit.
barker

Post by barker »

HopefulChild wrote:Hi SL.
Thanks for sharing. I have a similar event.
I thought for many months that it was a dream. I believe now that it was actually my labyrinth. It is a place that is shared by my ancestry, my family, through the ages.
An ancestral labyrinth? A perfect map of your choices, on this plane. Scary to choose more than one at a time. I have chosen sex and healing at once. I think that means I'm forgiving, according to my version of this.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Here's the power of your goodwill's support manifested https://weather.com/news/news/2019-11-1 ... d-flooding

Now that I think of the shape and also the fact that foundations of the buildings are underwater it makes sense.
Desolation is the current state. City lost soul, it's basically just merchants trying to squeeze as much money from tourists as possible and locals annoyed by place being overcrowded.

Still it's one of a kind that needs no advertisement for people to come. I love it there.

Of course the lagoon once safe to swim in is now contaminated and mosquitoes overbreed as the place evolves into a natural swamp ever reflecting the nature of man's present world.

I'd say please pray for the city because in itself it's beautiful and fragile and worthy of love.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Water does seem to be the connecting Element.

Return to “Dream Journals”