*deep breath* Arright, you got this... Hello!

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Garuda

*deep breath* Arright, you got this... Hello!

Post by Garuda »

Hi all! Glad to be here. I'm feeling kinda shy at the moment, so do please forgive any unintended awkwardness or bluntness...

Long story short, I believe I was formally Called to this path by Inanna during the full moon on Friday the 13th back in September. (Hah, now that I've written that out for the first time, it reads as almost Spielberg-level dramatic. Sadly, no thrilling moments involving Indiana Jones transpired-- guess Steven didn't get the memo :mrgreen: ) I'm not sure why it felt like Inanna specifically, and hope to tease that out. In general, I've been drawn to this kind of spirituality in slightly variant forms for many years. I'm not sure to what degree heredity is a factor; the only living antecedent from that side of the family was Mom, and she unfortunately hid from her abilities.

Anyway, I've been searching since that full moon for a good like-minded community, and hope very much that it's been found! I figure I am, at best, a slightly advanced beginner. But I look forward to gaining in wisdom and being helpful any way I can. Blessings!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: *deep breath* Arright, you got this... Hello!

Post by SpiritTalker »

Nifty :)
Hi & welcome
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: *deep breath* Arright, you got this... Hello!

Post by Firebird »

Hi :wave: glad you found us. Come on in, yep... you got this. Don't hesitate to ask questions were here to seek and learn. Many blessings on your newly discovered Goddess she has much to tell. :fairy: Welcome!
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”