Time Slips

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
stormofwind

Time Slips

Post by stormofwind »

Anybody experience them?
So today I went for a walk my neighborhood for some reason
I looked a certain place far away.. I seen the affile tower in paris
in distance it was night time when I seen this..
I believe it was christmas with alot festivities going I seen old cars
from the 20's this second time this week this happened to me..
Everything from past in the present.. I have crystals to ground me..
It doesn't seem to help much..
It feels like part me is being called back.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Time Slips

Post by SpiritTalker »

I’ve had quite a few times in which the past location appeared over laid on the present. I once pulled a friend out of the path of a horse drawn wagon as we were crossing the street - just a reflex - but since she couldn’t see it she was not amused. Usually the overlay only lasts a minute but the worst time lasted about 2 hours. There was nothing to do but let it play out. It gave me a chance to observe but was still disorienting & a bothersome event. I could still function in the present but had to go slow. Like, if I wanted to set my cup of coffee on the table I’d reach out to touch the table to make sure there was a real table there.

I’ve had some overlays like super strong deja vu. One day in summer of 1971 there was a whole day that double played. 2 other people I was with also mentioned deja vu & being out of sync. Many years later I’d watched a Project Camelot You Tube video with an interview of Dan Burisch, a scientist who had worked at S4, Area 51 for 20 years. He was talking about Project Looking Glass and his interview helped make some sense of the experience. Project Looking Glass is an ET technology in which the viewer remote views the future outcome to adjust the course of desired events. And yes, it’s a real thing. It’s not about past life reading but could be entertaining if used for that.

I think the flash back over lays from Paris of the 1920s is something you could research. It doesn’t have to be seen only as a past life or parallel life. What would someone in 1920 think of 2020? We’ll be there in a week! Imagine looking at today from the perspective of 1920. Don’t let yourself be fascinated by a possible past life but look at the bigger picture implications.

When was the Eiffel Tower built? Did it’s construction roughly coincide with the building of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco by any chance? The golden-gate and silver-gate are metaphysical terminology for time-line fluctuations. Opening the golden gate sets certain events in motion. I can’t say that I have more than a sketchy grasp of the gateway concept but I’ve thought the coincidences of construction of these, plus the Liberty Statue in NY is intriguing. The Washington Monument in DC & the Eiffel Tower in Paris have metaphysical double meanings. What is time but a knotted string of seemingly random events?
Hazel Moon

Post by Hazel Moon »

I've experienced this myself though not very often. It's been years actually. More often than not it's the magickal creatures I've befriended who appear like this, seemingly transparent, overlaying the world around me. But there have been times when I've seen places as well. It's surprising to learn about this, because up until now I've never known there was a name for this. It makes me want to research and learn more.

Anyway, the last time this happened was several years ago. I had seen flashes of people and places I didn't recognize, usually faded, appearing in a small section of sky that I was looking at. It only lasted for a few seconds, enough to make me stop and wonder what exactly I had seen.

The last time this happened it was quite intense. I remember standing on my porch, and there was this strange feeling like things were slowing down around me. My entire vision was clouded by this scene, first with rolling hills and trees, then the inside of an old building with this man I didn't recognize. I watched the scene play out before me for a few minutes, and I remember being able to see the present world through these images, seeing the rooftops and trees underneath the images of this building with the man inside.

This was the last time I experienced such a thing, and the images were clearer than the other times it had happened. It looked as though the technology they used was very old and outdated, though I'm not sure I could place the exact year and time when this took place.
We share our physical lives with those in spirit. For life, like love, never dies.
Love knows no limits, not even death.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I'd say yes. What to look for would be a recurring emotional impulse. So as to see what awaits to be developed.
stormofwind wrote: Everything from past in the present.. I have crystals to ground me..
It doesn't seem to help much..
It feels like part me is being called back.
I don't know your experience from my perspective. If it draws me to trance to some other place I just enjoy it.

Grounding is a word becoming cliché.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

My past life of 20's has been there since I had my near death experience at 6 ..
in dreams and visions deja vu. etc.
Maybe it's like having camera view of past and present but being pulled to the past.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Like today I'm back in 80's in highschool I find myself walking grounds of my old highschool
smelling and seeing everything as I am now..
I guess I want go back to time when there was less pressure in world
A Quiet and boring time.. It was better.
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Sat May 09, 2020 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling challenges

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”