Arianna badwolf

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
AriannaBadWolf

Arianna badwolf

Post by AriannaBadWolf »

I used to post here ages ago, and im back.
Im currently undergoing a crisis of faith in almost every area of my life except one, my kids.
Ive had four of my own children, one who passed away shortly after birth.
I have a stepson also with my biyfriend/husband. We've been together 9 years so far. We have had four pregnancies/three children together and arenin a rough patch thatbisbtesting everything in me to keep going and not break down and cry or cause myself harm. I have to power on for our kids no matter what.
Hopefully the skies clear for us soon.
If you can send positive energy our way, we need it to help us get our house livable, and to help heal our relationship back to what it was.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Arianna badwolf

Post by SpiritTalker »

All I can suggest is look forward, not backward. Blessings to your family.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hello there! and re-greetings :D , what user name did you have before? It's possible to get you hooked up to your old account if you wish. But then you would have to choose one or the other.
Sounds like you're one strong lady. Keep the faith, so to speak and work your will, good things will come your way.
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
AriannaBadWolf

Post by AriannaBadWolf »

firebirdflys wrote:Hello there! and re-greetings :D , what user name did you have before? It's possible to get you hooked up to your old account if you wish. But then you would have to choose one or the other.
Sounds like you're one strong lady. Keep the faith, so to speak and work your will, good things will come your way.
bb, FF
I think it was similar to what I've got now, Arianna or something but I honestly cant remember -_-()

Thanks everyone :) I'm still trying to plod along and hopefully things even out
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Hi hello! Nice to have you here (again)

I just went through a major crisis past... 3.5 years. I can imagine what you're feeling...

Hang in there an know - everything will fall into its place and the universe will take perfect care of you.
Even if you have no clue how - it will happen.
BB

Blue Moon

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”