Jötnar Dreki

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
Jötnar_Dreki

Jötnar Dreki

Post by Jötnar_Dreki »

Howdy everyone I am Jötnar Dreki. I just would like to start off by saying saying I'm new to forums as a whole, but I've been reading around and i feel that I want to be a part of this community. I'm twenty-six years old male going on twenty-seven here soon. My journey started a few years back but began picking up within the last two years or so. I've never been good with profiling myself so let's see how this goes.
My bloodline and as my name that I chose, is Nordic. My insignia I made for myself is a swallowtail butterfly with a bison skull design on the wings. Which both have meaning to me. I don't have a set pantheon that I work with since I have worked with different ones. I love being in the mountains, especially the Rockies of Wyoming, Usa. Which is my home. I enjoy being in the windy plains and most definitely the ocean waves. Some things I dislike are small talk for sure and the heat. Being warm in nice but anything over 90F is too much. Otherwise I'm pretty relaxed.
I love paleontology, it is my dream job. My hobbies though, surprisingly, I'm a craftsman, even my job. My aspirations are high but I want to own my family's farm, start a Mead Hall, and make armaments and firearms. I know a lot of people think guns are bad but in reality they aren't as different and can be just as dangerous as magic in my eyes if used wrongly. There will be both responsible and irresponsible people with anything. I am eager to meet new people from all different aspects.
Last edited by Firebird on Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Jötnar Dreki

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hello and welcome.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hail and Welcome!
let me know when the Mead Hall is up and running! that sounds fun :fairy:
blessings, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Jötnar_Dreki

Post by Jötnar_Dreki »

I'm really looking forward to the Mead Hall opening for everyone to come and have fun. I will have to keep an update with the progress.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”