The Witch Who Roars > baby witch! <

Say hello and tell us a little bit about you and your interests.
The Paleo Witch

The Witch Who Roars > baby witch! <

Post by The Paleo Witch »

Hello, loves! Baby witch incoming!

Who am I?
My name is Paleo, and I'm absolutely terrible at introducing myself! (So I deeply apologize if this is garbage!) I'm a 21 year old from America, and I've been practicing witchcraft for almost a year now. I identify as demifluid (physically I am female), but my pronouns aren't awfully important at this point in my life, so feel free to refer to me as she/her, he/him or they/them! I really don't mind which. I am also a proud member of the LGBTQ+ community. I am demisexual and yes, I am gay and currently dating my girlfriend.

What kind of magick do I practice?
This is a question that is kind of interesting to answer, because I actually don't even have a proper title for it yet. Will I ever? Who knows! That depends on if the right name comes to me at any point. But, I practice "dinosaur magick." That might sound super odd, and in a way I guess, yeah! It's definitely not something that's heard of. It's what it sounds like; I work with dinosaurs and fossils! I even have a dinosaur guardian who revealed himself to me in a dream last year!

How did I know this path was right for me?
Well, I've always been absolutely in love with dinosaurs. They've been a huge part of my entire life, but funnily enough it wasn't the path that first came to mind. As a baby witch still, I had this mindset at the start of my practice that I had to "choose" from the known types of witches. So at the time I "chose" the Draconic Path because I love dragons, and even meditated to find any dragon guardian I might have. Lo and behold it brought the dinosaur that I had dreamed about about a month prior to me, as he stomped up behind me during my meditation session and startled me! I pieced together who he was, and ever since then, I've received dreams of dinosaurs that visit me, and it's been one heck of a ride thus far! It feels right, and that's really how I know it's my path. It's honestly really surreal to me that this is my life now. I would have never guessed that I'd be able to hear a freaking dinosaur stomping up behind me in my lifetime, given that they're extinct and all. And yet I did, and not only that but I feel so blessed to be able to work with them! Being in museums and being surrounded by their fossils makes me very emotional, and even just watching films like Jurassic Park/World and dino documentaries! They're in my soul and I just... love them so much. It's amazing how the universe works!

The Paleo Witch out! I look forward to meeting you lovely people! <3 I'm so excited to see where my path leads me!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: The Witch Who Roars > baby witch! <

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hi. I think this is a great intro. Thanks for sharing your treasure & welcome.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hello! welcome to the forum :fairy:
I sometimes wonder if dragons were some kind of dinosaur.
Must be fun to work in a field you love!
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
The Paleo Witch

Post by The Paleo Witch »

Thank you both for the warm welcome! It’s lovely to meet you guys! <3

That’s an interesting theory, firebird! I feel like they were maybe more of a cousin or something? It would be really amazing if one day someone uncovered a dragon skeleton/bones and proved they existed at one point. I mean, dinosaurs = giant reptiles and dragons = giant reptiles with wings and elemental abilities. There’s no coincidence there! ;)

Return to “Member Profiles & Introductions”