OMG SOMETHNG STRANGE JUST HAPPEN - KINDA SPOOFED!

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
[moondance]

OMG SOMETHNG STRANGE JUST HAPPEN - KINDA SPOOFED!

Post by [moondance] »

Strangest thing just happen ... ok today I did a casting to the goddess during the day, I had one candle that didnt finish burning, that just went out, so what I decided to do was light it tonight in view of teh moonlight. This particular candle was mangenta which was lit last to help speed up my spell.

Ok so I had it on a book & lit. Then I glanced over and saw like a "spark" come out of the candle,like a tiny electric volt? It didnt really register - kinda like where you think "nah that didnt happen" ... then after a couple mins I thought, no I am sure I saw something ... so when I looked in it I saw there was a very big bug ... look like a mosquito .. maybe even a housefly - but was really big ... I picked up the book to have a better look to see if it m ight still be alive (as couldnt grab it by the candle as it would obviusly be hot!) but it was dead and as soon as I did I felt like a jolt of kinda electricity - you know like when you get a small electric shock, and felt this like "energy" thing travelling up my arm ... i put the book down, the sensation stopped ... then picked it up again, - and the same thing happened .. felt like a surge of energy travelling tru my hand and body ... like a kinda "shock" ... i cant explain it ... anyway I fished out the animal and said a word to the goddess to bless this poor creature (wasnt sure what else to do?)

Now it gets stranger as follows:

1. No idea how this fly could have gotton here ... there are no mosquitos / flies, bugs etc in my house ... no way for it to get in as I dont have open windows etc ... plus one this size i would not miss flying about ...

2 When I looked at the candle ... you know where the oils and turned to liquid when its burning ... ? Well there seem to be some sort of small black cloud there that wasnt there before

3. The candle was burning in the light of the full moon ... when this happen there was a black cloud across the moon so the sky was completely black (hey this is prob co-incidence)

.... OK so I am not nuts ... really ! This situation is jsut soo strange ... cant figure it out ... or maybe i am reading too much into it ... just spoofed me a bit ...
Rein

Post by Rein »

Wow, that is weird. I don't know what could have created that spark....Definetly strange.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Well, sometimes there are inperfections in the wick of the candle, i made one and it whould spark like that one every fue minets. Also maby dust fell on it or something.

Not trying to disprove what happend, thats just some resons a candle will spark.
Merry Part
~Addalaide
[moondance]

Post by [moondance] »

OK well this spark seem to be caused by this creature loosing its life I think ... as it only occured which it feel into the candle ...

Well things got even STRANGER!

Now like I said, I had lit this candle before in my casting, the other candles in the same batch all lit out after about 4 hrs ... this candle went out because the oils got the the wick after bout 3 and half hours, so technically it should have only had half hour - maybe max an hour lightenin time left in it. Well I re-lit it but didnt want to put it out- somehow I felt I should let it burn out on its own, I eventually ended up taking it to bed with me and leavin it on ym bedside table & readingl, at about 3AM it was still lightening and the oils didnt seem to be burning out ! I re-lit it at about 9PM so it had been lighting for 6 hrs ... and it had burnt for bout 3hrs before ... so how could a candle with a 4hr life be burning for 9hrs ... with still clearly alot of life left in it ?

Yes I know its wrong to go to sleep with a candle burning ... but I ended up doing so ... I woke up at some point and looked over and saw it had indeed burnt out and went out.

When I awoke this morning it was not on the table .... it was on the floor. Now it is not possible this candle could have fallen on the floor ... firstly, it was placed far from the edge of the table & also when I re-awoke it was still there as I said. Secondly, it is not at all possible to have "fallen" the way it did - that distance is impossible. The candle was at my table which was next to my head ... it had "fallen" to where my feet would be placed when I step out of bed.
[moondance]

Post by [moondance] »

.... gosh the more i read my posts ... the more crazy I think I sound ... ! LOL!"
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Post by LaFiamma »

soooo...is that supposed to be "spoofed" or "spooked"???

Cause if it's "spoofed", I think some people missed that, if it's supposed to be "spooked", Hmmm...I dunno.
[moondance]

Post by [moondance] »

LaFiamma wrote:soooo...is that supposed to be "spoofed" or "spooked"???

Cause if it's "spoofed", I think some people missed that, if it's supposed to be "spooked", Hmmm...I dunno.
hmmm ... Nope "spoof" is the word I meant ... Im english ... its a pretty common word here ppl use ... its also a pretty common IT term eg "spoof emails" - ie all those spam / con emails everyone gets ... so maybe its borderline english term or even borderline IT term ... who knows where it came from ... anyway basically means being lead to believe something that may not necessarily be true ...
LaFiamma
Banned Member

Post by LaFiamma »

hehehe...I thought so. In that case...the other people who have responded to your post have missed the "spoofed" part
being-singular-plural

Post by being-singular-plural »

Well Moondance,

Even though all that you have described has the potential to be explained in a mundane or everyday kind of way, the fact that you FEEL connected to the mystery of spirit is a wonderful event. Strange, very strange things happen on earth and you seem to be tapping into that now. Don't let fear take over--it is good to be cautious, but I am sure that your Goddess ritual at the recent full moon was more of a self-initiation for you--With more practice you will begin to find spooky and/or spoofy events a little more common! May your Goddesses forever bless you!

Good luck on your journey(s)!

bsp
[moondance]

Post by [moondance] »

Thanks singular / plural ... I felt a bit bad to post this here cos I felt ppl may think I was nuts or something ... or imagining things ... cos believe me .. I am sometimes TOO realistic ... but thanks for positive assuring feedback ... makes me feel better to know maybe I am not loosing my mind or being overly - dramatic perhaps ... cos I went over this many times in my head, and am certain of what I felt and saw ... ok well at least someone thinks i am not loosing my mind! lol thanks xxx
tallfemal

HI

Post by tallfemal »

OKAY, THAT IS WEIRED.

I WONDER IF THE GODS WERE JUST PLAYING TRICKS ON YOU OR GETTING YOUR ATTENTION.

SOMETIMES AT NIGHT, I WAKE UP LOOKING AT MY LOVE SEAT (HAVE ONE IN MY ROOM) AND THERE WOULD BE A MAN OR WHAT LOOKED LIKE A MAN IN ALL BLACK SITTING IN THE LOVE SEAT, I'D SCREAM "WHO ARE YOU?!" AND HE WOULD JUST SIT THERE WITH HIS ARMS ACROOS THE BACK AND ONE LEG ON TOP OF THE OTHER (YOU KNOW, HOW MEN SIT) ANYWAY, I'D KEEP SAYING THAT AND THAN AFTER ABOUT A MINUTE OR SO, HE'D DISSAPEAR.

BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURS,

SARAH WRIGHT

Return to “For Everyone”