Systemic family constellations

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
blue_moon

Systemic family constellations

Post by blue_moon »

I am not even sure if it's done outside of Germany... have you heard of it? Or maybe even participated?

I've always felt the drama I feel isn't mine. During the last couple of years I can handle most of it but I wish to eliminate more of the inherited drama for myself and my children.

The thing is... I don't think I have to pay a stranger to do that. As I understood the process, strangers are like... given the names of family members? And while moving around the room everything becomes clear? Sounds so odd.. not that I don't believe it.
BB

Blue Moon
SapphireRoad

Re: Systemic family constellations

Post by SapphireRoad »

Was that a concept from one particular book?
I'm not sure what you are talking about but I think I once browsed through a book called 'Family constellations'.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Could you say a little about this, BlueMoon? I don’t know what it is but it sounds interesting. :D
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

Its hard to explain, because I havn't taken part in a session... all I can do is link you to videos on Ytube
BB

Blue Moon
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Oh, OK. Well ... After watching the video I gather that it’s identifying our patterns, the templates of our repeated responses and behaviors & making changes.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Maybe this concept of "family constellations" is something that is exclusive to the Findhorn foundation?, a really interesting place by the way, that's for sure,
I had heard about them maybe 30 years ago.
But I think the concept is that everyone in the household plays a role/part and we can break negative patterns when we are clear about what role we had played and how to transform it?.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

The people participating don't have to be family members and the role doesnt have to come from your grandparents. There's a bit epigenetics...

I talked to a friend yesturday about it and will just go ahead and try. Our ancesters all went through something. We here in Europe had two great wars in the past centaury and I know how much my families have lost and I can still feel the fear and the empathy my gradmother felt when she told me about seeing rhe red skies over Dresden.
BB

Blue Moon
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

blue_moon wrote:The people participating don't have to be family members and the role doesnt have to come from your grandparents. There's a bit epigenetics...
Yep that's the book I recalled.
You can try if you feel like it, personally I'd be feeling beyond awkward role-playing like that in room full of people.

Concerning Findhorn near the Moray firth and Inverness... also nice ruins of Craig na dun are nearby.
Ok now Findhorn gives you the "experience week" to stay in this "self-sustainable" community for a week provided you pay some 200-400 pounds for that week of an experience (used to be like that almost a decade ago). You can find way more organic-to-hippie communities across Scotland with about the similar level of intellect of people. Now question is how self-reliant such things actually are since that environment is so strong economically that people can just afford to experiment with it.

All this long after death of Eileen Caddy I guess... perhaps it's worthwhile to look up her book, interviews and quotes and such. She was of a kind with resilient spirit as far as I remember.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”