We believe in two different things...

General discussion/questions about life, death, sexuality, love, teen concerns, lifestyle, & work.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

My mom found *my* tarot cards, thinking thay where my aunts she picked them up looked her in the eye and said "You are going to hell for this" Then my aunt started to back up the car and just handed them back to me when she reached around, my sister just looked at me with her mouth opend but didnt say anything. Anytime thay say pagan, witch, wicca my mom gets pissed off and and talks about how stupid/sinfull it is.

And yes i have been very creative with the handfasting. i am desided if i want it elaberat or simpal, only difference is the flowers really. I was thinking of use haveing daisy's and them french brainting my hair back and putting little flowers in the braids. I am also makeing my own dress, i drew them out and evey thing i just need to pick one.I am thinking of useing Light blue with a white sheer fabric over it to make it look flowy....lol sorry i have been working on it for a while so i already know the words we are saying, the rings, the flowers(kinda) the dress. Just the major things like should i ask a christion precher preform it with me knowit its pagan, i cant ask i priestess unless i ask her to just say shes the minester, methadists alow wemon minesters....Maby i can mind a priest....i donno the things like that are what i am stuck on.
Merry Part
~Addalaide
[Haley]

Post by [Haley] »

And yes i have been very creative with the handfasting. i am desided if i want it elaberat or simpal, only difference is the flowers really. I was thinking of use haveing daisy's and them french brainting my hair back and putting little flowers in the braids. I am also makeing my own dress, i drew them out and evey thing i just need to pick one.I am thinking of useing Light blue with a white sheer fabric over it to make it look flowy....lol sorry i have been working on it for a while so i already know the words we are saying, the rings, the flowers(kinda) the dress. Just the major things like should i ask a christion precher preform it with me knowit its pagan, i cant ask i priestess unless i ask her to just say shes the minester, methadists alow wemon minesters....Maby i can mind a priest....i donno the things like that are what i am stuck on.
Your dress and hair sound really pretty- there's a word I never use. Anyway, could post some pictures of your wedding if you can? I'd love to see your dress. And good luck GeekyPagan and Addalaide with your problems. I wish I could give some advice or something, but I have no experience with religion/dating/marriage.
Addalaide

Post by Addalaide »

Once i make it i will....lol i can take pictures of the drawings though, once we start planing it and makeing it and things i am going to make a website, lots and lots of pictures.And out friend is a Photographer/Filmagrapher and i am wanting him to make a dvd of it, cause so many people i cant invite want to see it because thay havent seen one befor.

And its ok you cant give advice, just remeber we can give you advice though!
Merry Part
~Addalaide

Return to “Life, Death, and Love”