Hermetic laws and the strategy of good and bad cop

Talk about anything you want to here.
SapphireRoad

Hermetic laws and the strategy of good and bad cop

Post by SapphireRoad »

Now the strategy to keep drama so that vampiric nature of amusement at the expense of other being’s peace is something we can see implied in ever dividing the population into two or three sectors. Such as USA vs. Russia. Such dynamics keeps the working middle class in mixture of fear and gratitude that things are as they are.
The more fear instilled this way and a bit of chaos, you get the ideal blend for mind control.
Go down to see it in your life. Go up to see it in universe.
Say some old alien created you and is older and more powerful and you are his toy.
Same mentality of good and bad cop he does to human mind men adopt to their own strategies implied onto fellow men.

Would be speculative how the universal good and bad cop strategy works?
Say you have mind with sense of freedom and also touch for responsibility.
You express freedom and are happy, if you live in dense and severe structure you are obedient and feel deep peace and satisfaction from doing your soul duty thoroughly. But where are these emotions of satisfaction coming from? How come you get so much of blessing for being obedient?
Might as well be blessings of people’s approval around you transmitted mentally.
Either way sometimes obedience to fate breeds sense of satisfaction.

Not sure where to put this nor do I dare to make conclusions.
I think that even things like “revolt of fallen angels” is merely a dry attempt for freedom as such attempt breeds sense of disconnectedness from source of God-being and downward spiral of painful emotions to dwell in.

If God is ancient alien being that created you, you might as well be doomed for roller-coaster of good and bad feelings embedded into your soul, a god cop and bad cop to keep you running.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
barker

Re: Hermetic laws and the strategy of good and bad cop

Post by barker »

Re: Satisfaction within fate - I did this a lot. For myself, taking the negative (news, old hurt, missing pieces) and turning it into positives (silver lining theory, forgiveness as an art, witnessing eternal beauty). The truth is a decent human is going to be happy enough, all forces pending.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Alibism within fatalism is giving you the excuse to do what you want by not doing what you want.
Ehm, satisfaction yes, but does it sound like a life?

silver lining theory rocks I agree with what you say as far as the tuning attitude goes
barker

Post by barker »

SapphireRoad wrote:Alibism within fatalism is giving you the excuse to do what you want by not doing what you want.
Ehm, satisfaction yes, but does it sound like a life?
"A life" could be defined as "a journey with a destination" or "a celebration of good news." I mean, with Jesus as the foremost example. Not to be attempted in the negative, I think you might allow.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Makes sense to mind the journey with destination... I was in a good mood since this night because silver lining theory gives you edge (to discover variations that suit you).
barker

Post by barker »

Brother's mind, sister's allow... it all goes well.
barker

Post by barker »

Silver lining theory, I find, can be encapsulated in the expression "ego et ego" - I can't help knowing who I am.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

SapphireRoad wrote:Now the strategy to keep drama so that vampiric nature of amusement at the expense of other being’s peace is something we can see implied in ever dividing the population into two or three sectors. Such as USA vs. Russia.
To support the thesis look at tier 1 network principle. Biggest companies that store the internet on their servers are about 15 companies, located in 'advanced world' and Hong Kong only. No Russia.
Arguments of encryption are nice but if you have core servers 0-1-0-1 principle can pretty much access all data.
Therefore if Russians access the internet they are deliberately allowing the western world access privacy of their people to considerable extent.

Sometimes I run into high quality Russian sites, but I thought I figured out you Americans are avoiding those like a plague. Is that correct?

Return to “Member's Rants and Ramblings”