Voices

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
zenmaster93

Voices

Post by zenmaster93 »

If I have telepathic voices in my head that won’t stop mocking me, what would be the best way to deal with them and make them stop. Possibly even revenge as well. Because it has become torture
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Voices

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hmmm. You have options. Be sure you determine that what you hear was telepathic. If you’ve experienced verified sending or receiving with anyone you can compare it to those experiences. And seriously when voices in the head become taunts you have to decide if it’s an outside source - comparing to real data from your experience, & be realistic also consider if you have a history of self chastisement from low self esteem, bullying or occasional chemical brain farts. Hey, it happens. Then you consider if you want to talk to a doctor.

Also - this is out there a bit, but are there ATT phone amplifiers or 5G transmission boxes or discs within 300 yards? They could effect humans. Our brains run on biological electricity. I put a half dozen orgon EMF electromagnetic “tower buster” discs on my windows. I’m one of those people whose teeth and nose buzz around heavy duty power lines.

If it’s a verified empathic or telepathic source the same shielding idea applies. Shielding is one method of self defense every empath needs to practice routinely. Center - draw your power to your gut on the breath. Focus on a shields up intention. Think of it as light. Push it out into your aura from the belly so the light fills your aura to deflect incoming comments. Or transmute the free energy being provided Into beneficial protective power and do the shields up with the free energy.
zenmaster93

Post by zenmaster93 »

Thanks for the shielding tip I don’t know how much more orgonite I can fit in my room though lol.
Coven

Post by Coven »

I had some voices really bothering me - I finally just told them to leave me alone and they did
:-|
zenmaster93

Post by zenmaster93 »

Wow. I wish it was as simple as asking them to leave me alone. I have been asking that for years on end now. It is wonderful that your voices were nice :)
Coven

Post by Coven »

zenmaster93 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:09 pm Wow. I wish it was as simple as asking them to leave me alone. I have been asking that for years on end now. It is wonderful that your voices were nice :)
actually the voices were menacing ~ they started attacking me with sleep paralysis ~

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=32609

I had been having sleep paralysis every night for several years ~ when it started happening there were noises that came with it ~ then at some point the noises stopped and it was just sleep paralysis ~

I had also started hearing voices really bad ~ so at this point I am hearing voices and having sleep paralysis ~ but not at the same time

I some how came to the conclusion that the sleep paralysis was a wicked spirit attacking me ~ when I have sleep paralysis I am paralyzed ~ but I also can't breathe or make a sound ~ I have tried screaming for help but I can't talk

so one night I got the bright idea to rebuke the bad entity in the name of Jesus Christ ~ even though I can't talk ~ I said it silently in my mind ~ and it stopped

so it happened several more times and every time I said silently ~ I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ

the sleep paralysis started happening less and less ~ but I was still hearing voices ~ specifically two voices ~ a male and a female

so then at some point when I started hearing them talk the sleep paralysis would start ~ it was now the voices coming with the sleep paralysis instead of the noises that there were in the beginning

So when the voices attacked me ~ I rebuked them in the name of Jesus Christ

I could hear the voice coming and start to feel the paralysis and rebuke them before they really got started and finally they left me alone

I have even rebuked them while sleeping like lucid dreaming

I haven't heard from the voices anymore and the sleep paralysis has stopped ~ 13 years of sleep paralysis & who knows how long I've been hearing voices because I usually just think it's the neighbors until I figure out that it isn't
Coven

Post by Coven »

So ~ I may still hear voices because I am clairaudient ~ but I don't hear the ones that were bothering me because I got rid of them ~ I guess I could get rid of them all ~ but they're not bothering me ~ psychic mediums usually set rules for spirits that communicate with them ~ like telling them not to bother them all of the time ~ like telling them ~ don't scream in my ear when I'm trying to go to sleep

here's what someone on another forum had to say about my methods
the notion of calling on jesus or another godlike figure shows that you lack any skill or motivation or ability to defend yourself. There is a huge amount of shields and other things people can do to defend themselves but it is not mentioned anywhere especially in church’s as the goal is to keep you coming back and keep you in a state of needing help. And most spirits rely on people not knowing how to defend themselves as it gives them something to do and a energetic source.
so anyway ~ good thing that it worked for me ~ but I am always looking for new and exciting ways to defeat these evil beings.
my way is simple and it doesn't cost anything ~ I don't like to complicate things ~ it's best for me to keep things simple.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”