Coronavirus Protection Spell?

Have a question about a spell or witchcraft/Wicca? Ask it here. Those of you who like to help others can help answer questions.
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Coronavirus Protection Spell?

Post by Starwitch »

Is anyone interested in writing a Coronvirus protection spell? We could use the steps from any basic protection spell, but it would be nice if we had a chant that was specific to Covid-19 - preferably something that rhymes. I'm not that great at writing spells, but if someone more creative than me doesn't think of something awesome, I may give it a go.

One idea I have is to write a rhyming protection chant that lasts around 20 seconds and can be spoken each time the person washes their hands. It would surely be more helpful than singing Happy Birthday. If you have any other ideas, let me know. I'll keep thinking about it too.

Perform the one-time (or once weekly) ritual. Then, each time you wash your hands, chant the following aloud or in your head:

Lord and Lady, hear my plea
Keep the virus far from me
Shield my loved ones from all harm
Wrap us in your powerful arms

Virus stay away from me
Lord and Lady, hear my plea
Virus stay away from me
As I will, so mote it be.

When you read that out, it comes in at just under 20 seconds.

I'd like the ritual part to be simple and not require hard to find ingredients and tools. Here's an example of an easy protection ritual.

Sprinkle salt throughout the house while repeating the following incantation:

As this salt I sprinkle about
To keep the Coronavirus out
Let no danger enter in
Any opening herein
I now invoke the law of three
This is my will, So mote it be!

Visualize the salt creating a blanket of protective, glowing energy around your home.
It is done.

So if you have any thoughts or ideas, let me know. I think it would also be nice if there was a charm the person could carry around as a protection amulet.
JoeWinko

Re: Coronavirus Protection Spell?

Post by JoeWinko »

Thank you so much for writing this ♥ ♥ ♥ We all seriously need it ♥ ♥ ♥
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

You're welcome. I was hoping we would kind of write it as a group and once it was complete, I'd post it on the main site and hopefully draw some traffic to the site with it, but sure, you can use it as is.

Before anyone else states the obvious, I guess I should clarify that I'm fully aware that a spell won't prevent anyone from catching Coronavirus. We all still have to take all the necessary precautions. But if Christians can say their prayers, witches should have a spell to address the pandemic.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I was thinking maybe an incense that could be used daily to promote protection as well as purify the air from the virus. Or to be used as part of the spell.
Using herbs that are know to be virus fighters like cinnamon, cloves, calendula, thyme and others. There are others but burning them may run you out of the house! Mix with Frankincense and Myrrh also known for protecting and clearing to making the incense burn better.
Another way to keep the air in the house pure is infusing herbs in a pan of water. (great for those who have trouble with smoke!)
antiviral herbs are:
ginger
thyme
oregano
lemon balm
sage
cinnamon
cloves
rosemary
garlic (maybe for use in food but not the air diffuser! LoL)
echinacea (use this herb in tea for it's strong antiviral and as a protective herb)

We were also talking about making hand sanitizer, and putting tea tree oil in your soap dispenser;
viewtopic.php?f=97&t=38642

any other ideas folks??
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Add zinc to the list. It does help. ok so that’s not a spell, but hope is a powerful component.
Four thieves vinegar as a hand wash
Starwitch
Owner
Owner

Post by Starwitch »

Thanks for the help, guys! I hope to put up a page soon on the main site containing this spell/info. With any luck, it will draw a bit of new traffic to the site.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Starwitch wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 5:13 pm As this salt I sprinkle about
To keep the Coronavirus out
Let no danger enter in
Any opening herein
I now invoke the law of three
This is my will, So mote it be!I
I like this very much, I would suggest in order to keep that spell in the positive frame, changing the word 'no' to something more affirmative, something like this:
Let any danger stay very far from here
keeping all doorways and portals clear
I would go widdershins around the outside of the home rather than from within. In the case of those living in an apartment building, go around the whole building and sprinkle the blend (right to left) across ones own threshold...
Also, maybe including one to three of the protective herbs from above in the salt blend so that less salt can be used.
Then,
Casting any remaining blend over ones left shoulder, without looking back, just before entering the home.
Yea?
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “General Questions about Wicca & Magick”