A spell cast & sent to me via US Mail

Avalon7468

A spell cast & sent to me via US Mail

Post by Avalon7468 »

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I need all of your help.

I need your honest interpretation of what you think the following things mean. Please forgive me for being so seemingly vague. I am intentionally trying not to lead you so I'm leaving out relationship and past history details on purpose. I can answer any and all questions you need/want me to if it helps. This is very important.

Second, I have photos of everything if you would like them.

Here goes:

This past Friday, I received an envelope in the mail. I know the sender.

The sender purposefully misspelled my first name on the outside of the envelope. It appears more like "Crustine" instead of Christine.

The back of the envelope had three drips of purple wax on and near the flap.

Inside the envelope there was a $78 check for a reimbursement payment due to me. My name on the check is spelled properly. The check itself is filled out without any additional markings or notations... none that I noticed anyway.

The date on the check was 21 MAR 2011.

The postmark on the envelope was 12 APR 2011.

There was a single sheet of hotel stationary (Four Seasons hotel) with a symbol on it. The outside of the symbol is a circle/oval, although its not exactly circular - there is a dip, of sorts, in the bottom half of the circle on the right side half of the bottom. Inside the circle, there is an almond/eye shape. Inside that shape is a spiral or perhaps a double spiral - I'm not certain.
1.jpg
1.jpg (2.61 KiB) Viewed 2936 times

There was also a feather covered in a greenish gritty dust. The feather is about 2 to 3 inches in length. It looks as if it could be grey in color naturally but because of the dust, I'm not certain.

There was no other writing or markings anywhere besides the symbol on the paper.

My husband opened the envelope even though it was addressed to me. He is now sick - no one else is. I understand this could be a coincidence.

That's it.
Greek_Male_Witch

Re: A spell cast & sent to me via US Mail

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

I doubt its a coincindence, Take some limes, cut them in half and rub them on your body, and give to your husband to do the same (with different limes) after the bath, take them put them on a bag and throw them in a trash bin away from your home, I mean not in your local bin, but somewhere far, and when you do it, do not look back.

I'm not trying to scare you, but try it.
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Post by Black_Tail »

Doesn't sound good. Bag up everything and don't inhale the dust.
If your husband has seen a doctor, take the dust with you and have him look at it. Just saying it arrived with a letter.
Good luck
Avalon7468

Post by Avalon7468 »

Do you know what that symbol or that symbol with the feather, dust and purple wax may mean? I assumed it wasn't good but I'm not familiar with that combination or symbol and I didn't want to jump to a conclusion. Thank you both for your help - I'm beyond grateful.
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Post by Black_Tail »

I blue screened of death as I was replying. :P
Anyways..the eye reminds me of the All-Seeing_eye, usually good or atleast benign. The misinformed or ignorant think it is a symbol of Lucifer. The spiral is a little confusing though, it might be related to the Universe or eternity?
The Dust could be a plant ground up or an incense? The meaning depends on the plant if it is a plant. The wax was probably just a seal. The feather to me seems like "message". I suppose if you think of it, the intent of this person could give you the clue as to the intent of all this. Did you part with this person on good terms? Any reason why they would send you this?
Avalon7468

Post by Avalon7468 »

To say that these people dislike me would be an understatement according to the things my kids have said they've heard or been told while in their home. He is my ex husband. She is his wife of 11 years now.

In January of 2010, I won (if you want to call it that) an increase in my child support. It had been ten years and I had never had or asked for an increase. I was initially okay with a $200 increase but my ex said no. We went to court and that $200 turned into $800. My ex makes over $200K a year. We don't make near that and my husband has covered the kids on his medical insurance because even though the court order said my ex had to have it, he never did. But I digress, he left the court room that day thinking he won though. I'm not certain why but their body language and voices made them appear to anyone on the outside as if they had won. We all thought this was a bit odd considering what just happened.

Less than 80 days later, I think the legal tally is like 72 or something, he sued me to decrease his child support although nothing had changed in 72 days. And...here's where we've sat since. The weird thing is that we've had to compel him to produce documents for his own case. No one understands why his attorney or he are proceeding this way. They violated my right to due process right out of the gate. They've refused to provide discovery. This is his case. He sued me. His attorney has been sanctioned along the way too. None of it makes much sense - legally or otherwise.

Recently though, my kids (16 and 14 - both in high school) have decided that they wish to drop their time from 6 weeks spent at his home to 3. Their summer is 10 weeks long. He wouldn't listen to them even just to hear them out. He referred them to legal documents and told them it’s a court order and they will go to his house for 6 weeks regardless of what they think, need or want. They have valid reasons for reducing their time - cheerleading, football and jobs. He then made the kids feel like if I gave him money that he'd think about it. He already gets abatement for the 6 weeks whether they are there or not. Then the kids refused to go for Spring Break because. Before the break though, he informed us through his attorney that he would no longer be contacting the kids. (Who does that?) He did send each of them a letter - which oddly were also on hotel stationary and mailed in hotel envelopes although a different hotel. I've filed a motion with the court to have a Guardian ad Litem appointed on the kids behalf so there is a line of communication open for them or have them interviewed by the court so their wishes can be heard. I wont know if the judge will allow one or the other until May 6th.

My ex and I have a domestic violence past complete with a restraining order (it's expired) and me and the kids living in a safe house. The women at the DV shelter described my situation as "a made-for tv movie in the making". The things that happened... if I told you, would seem... unreal. He's knows exactly what to do to skirt the law and uses it effectively as a weapon.

I've tried to figure out how this could be a "blessing" but I can't. If it was wouldnt there be a note saying so? If I sent one to someone I'd include something like that or at lease call or email them and let them know its on the way.

If I can figure out what the symbol is using an expert on the subject or documentation then I can make it stop....well that's not true... it may not stop him from sending something to me or contacting me but if he did, there were be repercussions for not obeying the no-contact order.

Maybe knowing this background stuff helps????
ebenb84

Post by ebenb84 »

Well could your ex just be messing with your head? Just a suggestion
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Post by Black_Tail »

That sounds rough. That why you are on the forum?
I'm sure you can find things out from others. But who would know the craft, him or his wife?
Avalon7468

Post by Avalon7468 »

@enenb84 - totally. I'm level-headed and I don't act out. I'm one of those people that falls about AFTER the crisis and I tend to hold things in so if they thought I would flip my lid and start calling people or sending scathing emails, which is something I've never done, then they were off the mark. Perhaps thats what they hoped for though. I just dont know.

@ Black Tail - Yes, this is why I'm here. I come to the experts.

I went to my "New Age" shop in town yesterday and after they got done freaking out about how much someone must hate me they showed me a candle with the evil eye on it. The symbol in my envelope and the symbol on the label of the candle were similar although the candle used a triangle and not the circle you see above.

I asked my daughter if either of them are into witchcraft and my daughters reply was "kinda". Apparently there are books lying around. My daughter could not identify or remember the covers. I've asked. I have a few myself at home too. I'm a novice, at best, when it comes to the depth of my knowledge on this subject matter.

I didn't want to assume anything and I didn't want to be incorrect as I'm already biased. That is why I've come to you.
Avalon7468

Post by Avalon7468 »

I forgot to add... it's his wife that is into the craft according to my daughter.
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Post by Black_Tail »

If you want paper proof, find a High priest/priestess and shoot them an email about it. Print the emails and then you have proof.
But as for protection yourself, get those items away, maybe in a bank. Maybe not dispose of them but get them into a secure and off site place for now.
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

The eye means something different everywhere, it usually represents something positive but in this case I feel it reffers to the way things or people are seen, the spiral which is usually used in reference of the universe or a whirlwind which means change. The fact that the spiral is in the eye could mean that he's trying to block or change views. Maybe he's trying to make you change your mind or the way other people think about you or maybe he's trying to stop you from seeing something.
Feathers over time have meant different things but almost always represent a message from the spiritworld/gods. But I think in this case, it might have been a white or light coloured feather sprinkled with something to darken its colour. White feathers represent purity and are seen as a blessing when found, the darkening of it's colour to me would represent malice, the opposite of a blessing. Dirty feathers can also represent illness.

I'm trying to not focus on your story (which quite honestly gives me the chills and makes my inner feminist cringe) but more on the symbolism of these things. One thing seems odd to me though, the changing of your name on the envelope... Using someones name gives immense power to a spell, to know the name is to have power, the fact that he spelled it wrong would only diminish what he was trying to accomplish. Unless that is a way you yourself write your name.

Anyway I would suggest cleaning your house and everybody in it with sage and bring lavender and amathyst into the house. Sage cleans all the energy, be it positive or negative and lavender invites positivity and kindness into the house. Amathysts clean energies and filter negativity. If you're really worried you can wear a labradorite which protects the aura more strongly than any other mineral.
You can also bring salt and water together and sprinkle it in front of doorways and windows and/or invoke you're hearth god(dess) to protect the house from people their negativity.

Hope this helped and I hope all goes well. Keep us posted.
Bless and may the goddess watch over you.
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Avalon7468

Post by Avalon7468 »

I feel so blessed by the warmth you've all shown me today. I sit here in tears grateful for the experience with a renewed sense of knowing that the world truly is a good place with good people in it.

I am cleaning the house now. I plan on cleansing it tonight when all of the kids are home. I'm gathering all of the rest too.

Thank you all again for your advice.

I'll let you know how it goes as it develops.
ebenb84

Post by ebenb84 »

i agree with black tail, get the stuff away from you and your family.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

If you haven't done so already, have the dust analyzed. Next I get the feeling that they wanted to specifically change how you are perceived, instead of the good loving and caring woman that you are, they want you to be perceived as a negative influence who doesn't need the extra cash. As for your study of the craft; should you wind up getting inspected by child services make sure they are tucked out of site as many still have the opinion that Wicca/Paganism is bad.

Return to “Protection Spells”