Fellowship/ support groups

General chit chat and discussions here.
All are welcome!
rjmamula14

Fellowship/ support groups

Post by rjmamula14 »

Not sure if this is the appropriate section for this topic, so I apologize if it isn’t.

I have heard of a thing called atheist churches, which serve the purpose of having a fellowship for atheists. They don’t believe in God but this is so they still have like a support group. I’ve heard of Wiccans and pagans who attend certain churches that are more receptive of people who might not be Christians for that purpose, I really of the big ones being Unitarian Universalist Churches. I myself am a disciple of Jesus the light prefer not to use the term Christian and I belong to a Presbyterian Church. So I just want to throw out this question: what do some of you do for fellowship and support groups?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Fellowship/ support groups

Post by Firebird »

Definitely the UU church for me. They are most accepting of pagans and they have been a huge support in this corona-virus lock down. I have been a member for some time, and am also a worship associate so I get to help assemble services.
There are some bigger pagan groups like CoG (Covenant of the Goddess) who might have groups, but I have not looked into that.
BB, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “For Everyone”