Saturn and Jupiter

General questions and conversations about astrology.
sylphaxiom

Saturn and Jupiter

Post by sylphaxiom »

I have been able to see the growing closeness in Saturn and Jupiter which, according to research, will culminate in a Great Conjuncture on Dec. 21, 2020. I know little of astrology (only bare basics), but I was wondering what this all might mean. I feel something brewing and change coming (for the better it feels like). What does the prominence of these two planets in the sky mean for us? 3 of the 4 of us in my family (the ones who live together all the time) are Sagittarius, with my daughter being the 4th and born May 9 (I don't remember her sign). Thoughts on this change and progression? The attached photo is Saturn, Jupiter, and the moon taken from my balcony in Indiana.Image
May the Gods be with you, and the hand of Fate be a gentle touch to guide you.
SapphireRoad

Re: Saturn and Jupiter

Post by SapphireRoad »

Jupiter brings expansion and Saturn limitations, occult lore had it that if you somehow make these two cooperate (have trine aspect in zodiac or do suitable meditation) it would be a path to prosperity. Such thing is actually by definition more of a common sense than occult lore.

Conjunction however is not a harmonious aspect in itself.
It might be a renewal thing since it happens on Yule and in new sign (Aquarius) that they will have entered.
So it might be a thing on societal scale, with us observing it, might get us prepared to the age of Pluto entering the Aquarian sign in 2023-2024 ... to unfold if civilization will evolve or crumble.
In essence a major shift from Capricorn to Aquarius might make people interested in esotericism to such extent that it will become annoying. Well, the core drive would be to render one's mind more elevated. Will be fun to observe.
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

I think the accumulation in Capricorn is quite optimistic or harmoniously nestled for a blessing.

Just the square of Mars which will endure until about half January if we take 7 degree orbit for Mars - Pluto makes it tough
https://www.astro.com/swisseph/ae/2000/ae_2021.pdf
that the inner drive of Mars and personal achievements in its impatience (Aries) will be confronted with challenges to move appropriately in order and structure (Capricorn) in situations orchestrated by higher power (Pluto)
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Since Saturn entered Aquarius by the end of January, high-tech misuse has seen some 'judges'' retribution.
Pluto is in the last five degrees of Capricorn hence finishing a structural reform of death-rebirth-renewal of whole society.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I defiantly feel like were on the cusp of something...
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Astrology and Zodiac”