Notifications?

If you have a suggestion or comment about the board you can share it here.
Morena21

Notifications?

Post by Morena21 »

I would be nice to get notifications if someone responds to your post and quotes you.

I've got a few posts I just made and I feel like once I start making more I may forget to check some. :?
Eleanora

Re: Notifications?

Post by Eleanora »

Same lol. But I usually don't actually really like, care about people or what they think so much, so it's easier for me to ignore XD. ...I'd probably get annoyed after a while if I were aware of every time someone on the site responded to a snarky off hand remark I made. Like this one LOL. Figure if they really want a response back from me on something that badly they'll just send me a private message. :P
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

There is a place to edit your notifications.
If you click your user name you should get a drop down that says "user control panel" click that and find "board preferences" then move to "edit notification options" Check all that you wish notification to. Then you get notified via here on the board thru the "quick links" (on the top left) to view "your posts" which will show if you have an unread message, they will appear red in color if they have yet to be viewed by you, and if someone quotes you, you'll get a notice next to the bell where is says "notifications" at the top right of the page next to "private messages" You can also make a setting to get an e-mail when someone replies to your post.
Please let me know if you need any more help.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Morena21 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:35 pm I would be nice to get notifications if someone responds to your post and quotes you.

I've got a few posts I just made and I feel like once I start making more I may forget to check some. :?
When the bell at mid upper right turns red you’ve been quoted & you get a notification, if that setting is “on”. When someone PMs you also get notified. There’s a settings option to change notifications options in user control panel.
Morena21

Post by Morena21 »

SpiritTalker wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:35 am
Morena21 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:35 pm I would be nice to get notifications if someone responds to your post and quotes you.

When the bell at mid upper right turns red you’ve been quoted & you get a notification, if that setting is “on”. When someone PMs you also get notified. There’s a settings option to change notifications options in user control panel.
I just saw it! Thank you so much!! :)

Return to “Suggestions/Comments”