Generational Trauma and Messages from dreams?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
uaya

Generational Trauma and Messages from dreams?

Post by uaya »

So I made a post about the dreams I've been having which are nightmares or just generally disturbing which are messing with my head in the waking world. I asked about them in the reading request topic and got some general answers, but I recently thought of some new things.

Could these dreams be a form of generational trauma? I've felt the inclination to do a meditation to reconnect with my ancestors, and I don't know much about my parent's childhoods. I also suspect this because some of the subject matter is repeating even though it never has the same setting or people in it.

Then I though what if these dreams are what my clones are going through in alternate realities (just barely started learning about reality shifting and transurfing). Because in the dreams I am myself but in very different settings, either not on earth, or a very different looking time and society. Similarly are they different lives?- which leads me to think of starseeds and other planets since they don't seem to take place in settings that look like the past on earth?

Another option would be a warning? Are they a form of precognitive dreams telling me what will happen if I'm not careful?

Any experiences, ideas, or links to read would be helpful!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Generational Trauma and Messages from dreams?

Post by SpiritTalker »

Some of my precognitive dreams have served as a heads up. A most useful example had me buying an extra pack of toilet paper for every trip I made to the store for a year in advance of the TP crises, and I also stocked up on dry soup mixes.I didn’t know what was coming, only that I needed to be prepared before winter. My best friend had the same precog & did likewise.

Other pre-cog experiences seem to be related to validating the time-line as far as I can tell, something like a “you are here” date stamp.

Those off-world dreams might indicate ET influence or dimensional crossing.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Generally speaking, (according to Jung) different people are aspects of yourself, places...parts of your interior.
I think to differentiate, between precog and regular dreaming, keep a dream journal. There are a few topics on that here. It takes perseverance but another reward is greater dream recall.
Ancestral trauma may have little to do with it, though I can't say for sure. Ancestral trauma sometimes manifests in our actions or the way we respond to things.
On the other hand it could be an ancestral message of things to work through, that is, if you relate to the dreamt issue as a similar problem you may be dealing with.
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
uaya

Post by uaya »

Thank you for the responses, going to keep working on this

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”