Working with Agaliarept?

For discussion and questions about Gods and Goddesses.
Lisamel

Working with Agaliarept?

Post by Lisamel »

Hello everyone. :fairy:
For starters - yes, I do believe in spirits. I see, sense and hear disembodied voices most of the time, well it's been like this for as long as I can remember my childhood☺but this isn't what I want to talk about.
So I've been wondering about this question for a while now. Has any of y'all worked with or summoned Agaliarept?
For a long time - I've felt drawn to working with him or to him specifically - if that makes sense.
A few examples > I have seen his name in my dreams a couple of times (also had a dream like this an hour ago), strangers sometimes talk to me about him (strange?), wouldn't say he's my lucky charm (I'm unsure) but i've had a few 'miracles' where i automatically think of him after noticing that miracle. Of course I could "create" my own miracles - for those who strongly believe in the power of positive thinking, but I'm not really like that. I don't believe in coincidences either and highly think there are reasons behind all of the examples I've said here.
If I'm being honest I created my alter because of him - in a way or another haha, but after having it complete I just haven't made contact with him mainly because I want to know every detail about him before going down that road.
At the moment i don't have much knowledge about him apart from the information I've found in books - really it's not satisfying to me which is why I don't think my knowledge is enough.

If you have had any experience with him I'd appreciate it if you told me about it

Blessed be! :flyingwitch:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Working with Agaliarept?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I’m not sure we can discuss it per rule 13

Agaliarept
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the Grimoirium Verum, Agaliarept is purported to be one of two demons directly under Lucifer; Satanachia being the other. The Grimoirium Verum also states that Agalierept and Tarihimal are the rulers of Elelogap, who in turn governs matters connected with water. The Grand Grimoire holds that Agaliarept is a general with the power to uncover secrets and reveal mysteries, and commands the second legion (including Guer, Gusoyn, and Boris).
Modern fiction and games[edit]

Agaliarept is also the name given to the Demon King in two computer games published by Level 9 Computing in the 1980s as part of their Middle Earth trilogy: Adventure Quest and Dungeon Adventure.[citation needed]
In the MMORPG Ultima Online, Agaliarept is one of the names randomly assigned to demons in various dungeons.

Which version do you refer to?
Lisamel

Re: Working with Agaliarept?

Post by Lisamel »

The first.
I'm not really looking to contact him (or any other spirit) for bad doings - if anything, it's for knowledge and experience.

Return to “Gods/Goddesses”