Deity candles

For conversations and questions about hauntings and spirit visitations. This is not the place to talk about demons. In fact, this whole board isn't the place for it. A Christian site is a better place for that.
stephanie robinson

Deity candles

Post by stephanie robinson »

Okay, so, a few days ago I ordered a candle online for my deity (I will not mention who it is) and once I got it I carved his symbol into the side of the candle but did not light it as he already had a candle but I was preparing. The candle he already had was a sphere and not even half way finished and burning with a high flame, which the new candle is a pillar. The next day when I tried to light his sphere candle, it fizzled and popped until it put itself out and then I tried lighting it a few times and the wick didn't even catch fire. I tried the new candle which straight away produced a huge flame and a wiggle before going still.

I'm not sure if this is him telling me that he doesn't like the old candle but it just seems as soon as I created a new candle for him he no longer wanted the old one.

Any thoughts?

Baby Witch

SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Deity candles

Post by SpiritTalker »

It’s fun to look for signs but why rely on it as confirmation? It could also be your own subtle telekinetic ability expressing your desire to use the new candle. Coincidences are like markers - take note, say thanks, and go forward. You’re the magic.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Deity candles

Post by Firebird »

Water can do just what you described, is it possible a drop was splashed upon the wick? In any case Since you transfered the energy to the new candle you could decommission the old one and melt it down for other uses.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Spirits, Ghosts, Paranormal Events”