It's Been Quite a Journey

This is the forum to say, "I'm leaving for a while" or "I'm back now" or whatever.
Silus7
Location: ~8~nel dominio della padrona acquatica della luna~8~

It's Been Quite a Journey

Post by Silus7 »

My Goodness It's been a long time!!!
It's been quite a journey over the years and i find myself returning to one of the best forums that i ever crossed when i began my to fully embrace my life as a witch out of the broom closet lol. I have no idea who is still on here that i used to chat with, but I'm glad to see this lovely place still exists <3
My life has taken me on some incredible journeys over the years and i have learned so much from everything that has crossed my path. I don't know even where to begin, but i will say that i feel so much love in my heart right now in my most recent manifestations and i hope that all of you are experiencing some of the same. I hope to come back on here again more often and start up a nice thread of some sort. i have been working on may projects, one which includes a podcast with my life long best friend and another with someone who i am blessed to have encountered that might turn into something more beautiful than i could ever begin to describe. I hope that all that have came to this lovely place are able to educate themselves and get the inspiration the way they need it just as i have when i first found this place! I may not post often, but i will do my best to not be a stranger :) blessed be and many moons to come <3

~*PadronaDellaLuna**~
*MysticUrbanGypsy*

~*Silus7*~
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: It's Been Quite a Journey

Post by Firebird »

Hello!
I remember you, Welcome home!, It has been a long journey :fairy:
Don't I remember you doing a frequent horoscope review?
So what are you pod casting about? Is it witchy related? perhaps you could share the link.
Blessed return!, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Black Cloud

Re: It's Been Quite a Journey

Post by Black Cloud »

Blessed Be! Welcome Back!
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King
“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland
“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire
“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha
“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus
“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley

Return to “Member Announcements and Updates”