missing the plane

You may keep your dream journal here and discuss your dreams with others.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

missing the plane

Post by Firebird »

Ok, so somehow I was in Hawaii with my good friend who has been dead since 2006. We were staying at his friends house, I remember looking at his face and being so happy he was present, as I knew on some level that he was dead and this was a real gift to have him here. We reminisced and had some laughs and fun. We had been close but he was out of my league, (a couple years older and everyone in school wanted him) he was unattached in Hawaii, we made up for lost time, yet the dream went on and on even after I woke several times. Sadly I had to leave but couldn't find all my stuff at his friends house, I looked and looked but still was missing things, and felt the time of my planes departure was close and I wasn't going to get to the airport on time. Finally I looked at the time and it was 11 (am) that was when the plane was supposed to take off. I told my friend I missed it and now I had no way to get home. I spent the rest of the dream loosing and finding my friend over and over, but it was mostly because I was unfamiliar with the area. He was hugging me and then I woke up.
Dang I really miss him. He was one of a group of people who said we never wanted to live to 50 because that seemed old, he died at 49 yrs.
Rip GRC
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: missing the plane

Post by SpiritTalker »

Wow - reunions are treasures on any level of consciousness 🌻

Return to “Dream Journals”