Pagan/Witchcraft/Wiccan Websites Old & New Suggestions.

Share and discuss pagan music, TV shows, movies, and websites. You may offer your occult/witchcraft-related services here.
Moon_Seer

Pagan/Witchcraft/Wiccan Websites Old & New Suggestions.

Post by Moon_Seer »

Hi everyone. When I first started getting into witchcraft and actually practicing was way back in 2012-14. I use to researcha s much as I could. I've come to a point where I realize that 'The good days were the old day's so to speak. That is to say the best information I ever found or read came from those esrly websites. I now find myself trying to remember what sites those were but alas I have nothing to go by.
So I was wondering if I could ask you, my EUTM community for any and all website sources at your disposal. Any sites that serve as informational focal points for the craft, paganism or witchcraft.
Anything from recipes to spells to descriptions of the watchtowers.

I would greatly appreciate it. Anything that you think is a good resource from your earlier craft days to now.
I would greatly appreciate it.

Also I use to watch a witch on YouTube. I can't locate her because I dont know her name but she use to talk about her craft inside her home. One thing I remember is that she had a wooden herb cabinet behind her that housed jars of herbs and other containers made of clay. She use to make note of this one container that she proclaimed house a spirit and that the container would make noises depending if the spirit was irritated or there was activity or not. I just would like to know if anyone remember her or not. She seemed really neat! Thank you! :flyingwitch:
Pass in good faith lest ye be a baked apple
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Pagan/Witchcraft/Wiccan Websites Old & New Suggestions.

Post by Firebird »

We have some pretty extensive information. Have you tried the search feature here? the book section would be a good place to start, with reviews and recommendations. There are really too many videos out there on witchcraft 101, so maybe look up some older witches and documentaries about them, there a few of those here too.
BB. FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I became aware of WC in the 90s so authors like Janet & Stewart Farrar we’re at their height & did 2 videos; Ray Buckland had a WC video. These videos have been redone for YT.

Annie’s Mirth and Reverence YT

Website Witches Chat is newish & has a great - if disorganized - internal library of free books as PDFs

Here’s a list of pdf resources viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5380
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

There are lots of bloggers out there, that might be a good resource too. I found this link for the best bloggers, course I do not know if they pay to be listed :surprisedwitch:

https://blog.feedspot.com/witchcraft_blogs/
Bb,
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Websites, Media and Services”