Dreamt that an ex asked me for forgiveness

Dreams, dream interpretation, sleep paralysis, night terrors, hearing voices, vibrations, etc.
cherri

Dreamt that an ex asked me for forgiveness

Post by cherri »

I dreamt that my first love added me on social media to talk to me about the past and tell me that he's changed for the better.
It's quite funny because i'm going through a breakup currently with a guy who has certain things in common with my first love and I really wish he would apologize to me.

Anyway, I dreamt that he added me on social media and started off by saying he's changed and that he'd like to talk about us. He then brought up everything that happened years ago and told me to ask him any questions I might have and to tell him how I felt about the things he did. He then calmly listened while I tried to explain. I was pretty unbothered in the dream, I didn't really care and felt that his trying to mend things between us was long overdue.
In real life it took me years to get over him and the hurt still affects me but him apologizing is not something I care about anymore. In real life he said when we broke up that he won't explain any of his behaviour so there's no point I ask why he did the things he did so wanting an explanation was something I needed for years until I gave up and just accepted that he's a jerk.
What could this dream mean?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Dreamt that an ex asked me for forgiveness

Post by SpiritTalker »

Hmm... possibly illustrating that you’re repeating your same expectations and desires?

Return to “Dreaming and Sleep”